PC GAMING DRIVER

Ben

t4ius said:
@odin
do u have templates for those rages or do u just express your innermost hatred towards ms in a fury of flames. plus xbox is better than ps3, the ps3 controller gives me rsi :D

Dont turn this into a fanboy war :(

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, I have to say I agree with odingalt. I'm suprised someone who makes money off of xbox stuff could hate xbox so much. It is very true about the adds though, the only adds on PS3 are the "whats new on playstation store" that only apear right on start up. And we don't even pay for online... You'd think they'd make up for it with ads. The reason I bought a PS3 is for the much better value for your dollar. I would never even consider an xbox if they weren't so popular for no aparent reason... Xbox is the most popular gaming system for canadian males too (girls like wii, they think it keeps them skinny) but I don't know why considering xbox + blueray player + wireless thing = PS3, but PS3 = $300 and xbox + blueray player + wireless thing = about $800

odingalt

Staff member
Everything, it is going to blow your mind right out of your skull. :D We are releasing it 11 months late (I wanted to release it last October 2009 lol) but better late than never I guess.

Ben

odingalt said:
Everything, it is going to blow your mind right out of your skull. :D We are releasing it 11 months late (I wanted to release it last October 2009 lol) but better late than never I guess.

Roll on september :D

obo

Ben. said:
odingalt said:

Roll on september :D
<3

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Do you know yet what it'll show up as when you plug it into a PC? If it shows up as a generic controller, it might work on PS3. If it shows up as a wired microsoft controller, I might just go ahead and buy one of those PS3 intensafires...

odingalt

Staff member
That will probably not be a feature at the product launch, but a feature that I am planning for. It will cost too much money to this project off the ground, but you know how I like to keep things fresh and release new features.. hopefully by Spring 2011 I can take some of the profits from the launch of the project, and work with a company who is really good with writing USB drivers so we can try to get this thing to work on a PS3. Heck we could probably release a special firmware just to try to get it to work on PS3. I like your idea a LOT. This way we don't have to develop a special hardware for PS3, but instead we can spend some money and time on trying to develop a firmware for this thing, so you can use the PnC cable to work on the PS3.

You are a genius! Do I have your permission to use your idea for monetary gain? *grin*