Should Viking360 bring back Legacy XBOX 360 controllers?

• No. Legacy sucks. vs Macro, and I would never buy one. Macro all the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fredrow

OBO, I guess I didn't understand what you were talking about...

[color=#0000FF said:
obo[/color]]I am going to personally vote no on this one.

At this point in time, I just don't think it would be economically smart to bring back the legacy controllers.

But from what I read about your take on this topic, is that it sounds like maybe your still a little confused too! You seem to be riding the fence and not really picking a side. You say you vote no for the legacy controllers but at the same time you say that you would love to see the legacy controllers come back.....

I think the price on the macro controllers should go back up to $199.99 or even $204.99......

Then sell the Raven at $134.99 or $144.99 and then sell the Hand at $89.99 or $99.99 and don't even worry about bringing back the Hammer.

Is there an ETA on a decision for this. I see that they are now on the main webpage, but I do not see anything in regards to a DIY kit. I am about a week or two from purchasing a couple of lesser chips, but am holding out until I hear something definitive from Viking.

Fredrow

[color=#0000FF said:
NYjetsNY1[/color]]Wow! Hand's are back, woohoo!

When I first read this I thought you were smokin' rocks or something!!!!!!!..... :eek: ....... :lol:

Then I went and checked out the site and WhoA..... You were right on bout dat!!!! The Hand is back and in charge......

One thing I saw that needs to be fixed like ASAP, is E' needs to take some new pics of a 'REAL' Black Viking360 Hand Controller to have for the display picture instead of the shortcut route he took by using the picture of a Black Macro controller for the picture......
;) ...... :mrgreen:

NYjetsNY1

Very true Fredrow, it may be confusing, you see the 2 tacts but you don't actually get them. Odingalt you must fix this at once...

Desdinova69

odingalt said:
yes and the shots per sec should be listed for all the presets....so they can be used as a reference point to tweek the speed

odingalt

Staff member
Fixed the homepage images so the Tyr's Hand doesn't show the tac switches any more. We had three camo shells sitting in a tub still in good condition so decided to throw that up on the Tyr's Hand page as well as it was looking pretty lonely with just the black controller on there.

We have some legacy DIY kits sitting here but no plans to sell them as such, just trying to recycle them along with some of the 150 matrix2 circuit boards we have sitting on the shelf that we can't use for macro installs. We were selling a couple Tyr's a month on vikingcontrollers.net, 100% redirected from our youtube video if you can believe that.

Figured putitng Tyr's Hand on the viking360.com website would answer the question once and for all whether or not people are interested in a cheaper controller.