So I Have Mw3 Pre-Release version And... JITTER DOESNT WORK

obo

Well that sucks.
If jitter doesn't work then riot shield, quick reload, turbo knife, and some other stuff might not work either.

What exactly is happening when you try to use jitter? Post a video perhaps?

odingalt

Staff member
Well that sucks.
If jitter doesn't work then riot shield, quick reload, turbo knife, and some other stuff might not work either.

What exactly is happening when you try to use jitter? Post a video perhaps?

Exactly. All those customers who bought mods from those other mod shops... are going to be sad and disappointed when they try to get a refund and find out that the "100% guarantee" that the mod works with MW3 was all just a big lie. I feel like Viking is the only shop on the planet not giving out 100% promise guarantees that these features will work with MW3. I don't see how any shop can make those claims.

NYjetsNY1

one shot just fires and then the hands glitch thats it

This also happens in every call of duty with a bad macro. Are you sure you are using the correct macro? I've had this "hand glitch" issue before on Cod 4. It happens when the jitter is too slow. Maybe we'll speed up our jitters after testing them in MW3.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im getting it tomorrow and me and redsox will be working on macros make sure to get all that stuff worked out for the release on tuesday. We will release it around midnight.

odingalt

Staff member
Its called a JTAG the ISO (game file) has been leaked so people can download it and put it on their consoles.

However it is illegal and isnt recommended.

Exactly! And NO chatting about how to JTAG or go pirate MW3, you will be warned/post deleted, second infraction banned. I don't want FBI raiding my house because peeps are talking about stealing games on my forums ("Free speech" doesn't exist in this country, or any other for that matter, unfortunately. And if you think it does, you're delusional - nobody has stood up for free speech in decades).

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Exactly! And NO chatting about how to JTAG or go pirate MW3, you will be warned/post deleted, second infraction banned. I don't want FBI raiding my house because peeps are talking about stealing games on my forums ("Free speech" doesn't exist in this country, or any other for that matter, unfortunately. And if you think it does, you're delusional - nobody has stood up for free speech in decades).

That was why I was very general when I posted this.

odingalt

Staff member
:)

Yeah I am just sounding stern now, so we don't end up with a whole piracy section on here lol

HippieMagic

Now, wait a minute here...

Don't go touching my rum or I will have to cut you. My ship may only be a canoe with a pirate flag on a broom handle but a wise man once told me "It's not the size of your boat, it's the motion of the ocean" and I am pretty sure that makes my canoe just fine.

NYjetsNY1

Don't go touching my rum or I will have to cut you. My ship may only be a canoe with a pirate flag on a broom handle but a wise man once told me "It's not the size of your boat, it's the motion of the ocean" and I am pretty sure that makes my canoe just fine.

Er... what?

How do other forums get away with it? There are plenty out there that talk about this (Se7ensins?)

odingalt

Staff member

** ;);););) **

rodman55

xyy fast is the macro... i didnt use any illegal methods to get the game so please dont make any assumptions...