So I Have Mw3 Pre-Release version And... JITTER DOESNT WORK

Yeah this guy is telling the truth jitter DOES NOT WORK wtf.You cant even double tap y normally and try shooting any gun because it won't shoot what so ever. Someone experienced needs to try get jitter working lol.

logan

Yup, jitter does NOT work with any speed watso ever. Although rapid fire in this game is at a alltime high, jitter is sadly patched. Hopefully jets will pull something out of his *** with this one lol.

NYjetsNY1

Yup, jitter does NOT work with any speed watso ever. Although rapid fire in this game is at a alltime high, jitter is sadly patched. Hopefully jets will pull something out of his *** with this one lol.

Lol! Problem right now is time for me. I promised rapid-fires on day one and I did that! But now, I am out of time to work on macros until Thursday / Friday.

Once I have some time, I'll try to figure out new methods of Jittering. Maybe X D-pad D-pad? Or X RB RB? The possibilities to test are endless, but none may work! Or many may work! I'll just keep trying different things once I have time.

Before I even do that - turbo knives! Those are my specialty and favorite macros. I will be getting out turbo knives asap, before I can test jitter methods. Maybe odingalt will work on Jitter methods while I do the rest of the macros.

bh2285420

I've noticed that there is a "rapid fire" perk for burst weapons in the game. I wonder if this will make a difference on jitter mode? I'm going to try it now.

Ok so for the past 2 hours or so ive been trying heaps of different methods to try get jitter working again, im not that great with the macro editor but for some reason im pretty sure YY IS NOT PATCHED on mw3. I have been editing the XYY fast method jitter and instead of it shooting 1 bullet and just hand glitching, now i can hold the trigger down and it will shoot 1 bullet every half a second or less.

I'll keep editing it and see what happens.

i made the macro a bit faster then before but im having a bit of trouble making it faster, i'll upload it and maybe someone more experienced can perfect it and make it alot faster. Oh and somehow when you shoot your secondary pistol it only shoots 1 bullet then reloads and shoots again. This macro i was using the STRIKER ONLY

View attachment 385

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

i made the macro a bit faster then before but im having a bit of trouble making it faster, i'll upload it and maybe someone more experienced can perfect it and make it alot faster. Oh and somehow when you shoot your secondary pistol it only shoots 1 bullet then reloads and shoots again. This macro i was using the STRIKER ONLY

View attachment 385

So jitter is working? Slightly?

So jitter is working? Slightly?

Yes, check out the macro, im pretty sure thats jitter lol, it shoots like 3-5 shots a second as is at the moment, maybe it can go alot faster.That macro works for striker only for some reason, maybe for other guns but i don't know.Try it out in private match