Starting a business

obo

i hate to say it man, but when i can buy a cat5 100 foot cable on ebay for 10 bucks buy it now...and then a 200ft cat5 cable for 16 bucks buy it now. Thats probly the option i would have to take :(

the cat6 cables are about the same price as well.

How much are you buying the cable for?

Xx Binno xX

i can get about 1000ft cable for 200 or something like that. not sure i haven't checked in a while. because i already have my stuff to make the cables and router and modems and what not are all different prices because there are so many kinds. so thats why i tell the customers to tell me what type of router and to be specific about what they want so i can try to find the best price.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
i can get about 1000ft cable for 200 or something like that. not sure i haven't checked in a while. because i already have my stuff to make the cables and router and modems and what not are all different prices because there are so many kinds. so thats why i tell the customers to tell me what type of router and to be specific about what they want so i can try to find the best price.
i want a free cable(being specific).....ahhhh i guess ill settle for 40$...lol.jk

Xx Binno xX

TO be honest yes all i do is add the rj45 connector to the cable. I'm going to lower the price to .50cents a foot thought because I'm still going to be making money. just not as much