Trouble purchasing.

DigitalDesire

There are a lot of people who exchange currency between virtual accounts. Since I use paypal as my main banking account, I frequently need to exchange currency between paypal, money brokers, western union. depending on what a merchant excepts.

odingalt

Staff member
We have lots of stupid rules :) Mostly just has to do with that we're a small company so we stick to certain policies on taking cards (keeps our fraudulent chargebacks down at zero), and we have three part-time employees so we don't ship orders out until the following day after they are received. So if we offered overnight or even 2-day people expect the item to ship immediately, so we just have 3-day and ground so we don't get people's expectations up too high. (Of course I did a comparison around here somewhere comparing Viking360 shipping times to other modshops, we are by far the fastest-shipping modded controller shop on the internet). Nobody else on the planet ships all orders out within 24 hours.

fathersin

Odin you should try out some of those other virtual money places unlike paypal they protect the seller more. My brother had problems too and added the moneybookers plus some other ones based in canada they worked for him just an idea although its wierd not having a bank account with a debit/cc card.