VIKING 360 app??

GJUnLeAsHeD

hey i was wondering viking 360 APP?? i think thay would BE SICK :idea: :eek: :shock: :D idk i use my ipod touch a lot and cant use the fourms or macrolibrary just wondered any future?? i would pay 3 bucks and im sure members would to?? thanx :D

odingalt

Staff member
I agree that'd be sweet. Right now we have about 150 macro controller customers which would amount to about $450 in profits from the app (assuming everyone bought it) which wouldn't even cover the first kickoff meeting we'd have to have with a software developer to even begin developing such an app :D

GJUnLeAsHeD

odingalt said:
I agree that'd be sweet. Right now we have about 150 macro controller customers which would amount to about $450 in profits from the app (assuming everyone bought it) which wouldn't even cover the first kickoff meeting we'd have to have with a software developer to even begin developing such an app :D
awww money who needs it lol i understand probly not great idea just putn it out there OMG odingalt posted on 1 of my coments :mrgreen:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

hmmmm ill look into this........i have heard about some open source tools.....ill see what i can find/do. I personally view the forums on my iPhone a lot so i could also really benefit from this too. :ugeek:

Ben

What would you look into?

They would need software developers to tailor the resisting software to iphone/ipod format, they would most probably have to start from scratch thinking about it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:
What would you look into?

They would need software developers to tailor the resisting software to iphone/ipod format, they would most probably have to start from scratch thinking about it.
making apps can actually be done by anyone with even the most minute coding experience....and if your just making the forums into a mobile format it actually is really easy.......also why do you think there are so many down loadable apps in the app store/ android marketplace? users can and sometimes do make there own apps.....even if i cant/wont make the app i know a local Dev team(havent made anything spectacular) i could ask to make it for me.....in that case its there decision to continue

Lynx

Tapatalk

Hey I am really big into phone modding and what not. The big thing that they use for their forums is an app called tapatalk. It makes it really easy to browse and post in the forums from a mobile device. I know your not interested in developing an app for the site, but I am sure you can make the forum accessible in tapatalk :)

Ben

I wasn't really on about making the forums into an app, more the editing software - I don't think I read the first post right..

obo

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
hey i was wondering viking 360 APP?? i think thay would BE SICK :idea: :eek: :shock: :D idk i use my ipod touch a lot and cant use the fourms or macrolibrary just wondered any future?? i would pay 3 bucks and im sure members would to?? thanx :D
the forums work fine on my ipod touch, what seems to be the problem you're getting?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:
I wasn't really on about making the forums into an app, more the editing software - I don't think I read the first post right..
i dont think you did.....i wasnt talking about making a virtual viking controller lol....................although now that i think about it that would be sick......and obo there is no problem its just i and i think that other kid want to have the forums more stream lined specifically for mobile devices

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
i dont think you did.....i wasnt talking about making a virtual viking controller lol....................although now that i think about it that would be sick......and obo there is no problem its just i and i think that other kid want to have the forums more stream lined specifically for mobile devices

I think there's an app on the app store specifically designed for reading forums. I'll see if i can find it, because everytime i go to forums on my ipod touch, it always asks if i want to download it lol.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:

I think there's an app on the app store specifically designed for reading forums. I'll see if i can find it, because everytime i go to forums on my ipod touch, it always asks if i want to download it lol.
yes its taptalk.....but the forum needs to be a member of the group......i personally hatetap talk its very unfinished almost rushed......

GJUnLeAsHeD

obo said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
the forums work fine on my ipod touch, what seems to be the problem you're getting?
it wont let me sign in or open fourm pages idk is it me?? lol im hopeless :roll:

obo

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
obo said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
it wont let me sign in or open fourm pages idk is it me?? lol im hopeless :roll:
lol are you using it at school or something? it might be blocked.

GJUnLeAsHeD

quote="GJUnLeAsHeD"]
obo said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
hey i was wondering viking 360 APP?? i think thay would BE SICK :idea: :eek: :shock: :D idk i use my ipod touch a lot and cant use the fourms or macrolibrary just wondered any future?? i would pay 3 bucks and im sure members would to?? thanx :D [/colorthe forums work fine on my ipod touch, what seems to be the problem you're getting?

lol are you using it at school or something? it might be blocked.[/quote]
nope made sure evrything was pluged and restarted evrything but it still does it ;( i dosent matter that much just wondered if any 1 elese was intrested ;) in a APP

odingalt

Staff member
Somebody release me an app, with a function that converts any windows software to an app! :mrgreen:

GJUnLeAsHeD

odingalt said:
Somebody release me an app, with a function that converts any windows software to an app! :mrgreen:
HEY I DIDNT MEAN to bring anybody down on u guys u all ready do WAY TO MUCH :D u in no way need to make a app u allready make the best controllers in the market and FREE SOFTWARE U GUYS ROCK SRY didnt mean to case a problem/extra work 4 u guys THANX

Blackburn

hmmm maybe me and a buddy of mine can make something mobile for Android (F*ck apple iCrap) Hes been looking for an android project to take on.

Lynx

Blackburn said:
hmmm maybe me and a buddy of mine can make something mobile for Android (F*ck apple iCrap) Hes been looking for an android project to take on.

I approve this message. Android OS is where its at. iPhone is a toy, and the new Windows 7 phones are still lacking IMO.