VIKING 360 app??

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Lynx said:
Blackburn said:
hmmm maybe me and a buddy of mine can make something mobile for Android (F*ck apple iCrap) Hes been looking for an android project to take on.

I approve this message. Android OS is where its at. iPhone is a toy, and the new Windows 7 phones are still lacking IMO.
No android was good but carriers are taking the os and turning it to shit. MeeGo is WAYYYYYYYY better.

Lynx

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Lynx said:
Blackburn said:
hmmm maybe me and a buddy of mine can make something mobile for Android (F*ck apple iCrap) Hes been looking for an android project to take on.

I approve this message. Android OS is where its at. iPhone is a toy, and the new Windows 7 phones are still lacking IMO.
No android was good but carriers are taking the os and turning it to poop. MeeGo is WAYYYYYYYY better.

How are carriers turning it to crap? Carriers dont do anything to the OS, yes they add bloatware but root your phone and away it goes. MeeGo isnt on the same level as Android. It will be a niche just like WebOS is.

Fredrow

Blackburn I like your style kid..... I'm not saying anything but I was the first to bring up making an Viking360 app awhile ago... This was when the legacy controllers were still hott like crack rocks.... I had this vision of a pre-set editor or even something that would store the pre-sets, then without having to get up and go to your PC, you could just transfer the pre-sets from your phone to your controller......

But once a sick Windows 7 phone comes out, I'm selling my HTC EVO and snatching one of those puppies up..... I'll admit it; I'm a Microsoft junkie........

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

honestly windows phone 7 is way better than android. Android in theory is a perfect OS but when the carriers start adding and removing features as they see fit it really ruins the OS.....take sprint(it was either sprint or T-mobile) for example they came out with a phone with android 1.7(i think im not a big fan of android) and removed the android marketplace and put there own in......the sprint(or T-mobile)community got enraged because of this so they updated the firmware and put the android marketplace back.......tell me thats not the carrier trying to control the OS.

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
honestly windows phone 7 is way better than android. Android in theory is a perfect OS but when the carriers start adding and removing features as they see fit it really ruins the OS.....take sprint(it was either sprint or T-mobile) for example they came out with a phone with android 1.7(i think im not a big fan of android) and removed the android marketplace and put there own in......the sprint(or T-mobile)community got enraged because of this so they updated the firmware and put the android marketplace back.......tell me thats not the carrier trying to control the OS.

So my question is; does anyone else share this same opinion? Or is this just your own bias view of what you think is going on? Because I don’t see any facts that support what you’re saying?

I do know that with my phone, it has the Android Marketplace and also has the Sprint Marketplace.

GJUnLeAsHeD

Fredrow said:
Blackburn I like your style kid..... I'm not saying anything but I was the first to bring up making an Viking360 app awhile ago... This was when the legacy controllers were still hott like crack rocks.... I had this vision of a pre-set editor or even something that would store the pre-sets, then without having to get up and go to your PC, you could just transfer the pre-sets from your phone to your controller......

But once a sick Windows 7 phone comes out, I'm selling my HTC EVO and snatching one of those puppies up..... I'll admit it; I'm a Microsoft junkie........
SRY i dident know u had talked about a viking app MY BAD SRY SRY!!!

Fredrow

GJUnLeAsHeD said:

Dude what are you even saying? I don't understand the language that you are typing in? Maybe you can find a program that will translate whatever you’re trying to say into English; then I will be able to communicate with you!!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

Dude what are you even saying? I don't understand the language that you are typing in? Maybe you can find a program that will translate whatever you’re trying to say into English; then I will be able to communicate with you!!
HAHAHA..... seriously we arnt on AIM you can type slowly so we can properly understand.

GJUnLeAsHeD

Fredrow said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

Dude what are you even saying? I don't understand the language that you are typing in? Maybe you can find a program that will translate whatever you’re trying to say into English; then I will be able to communicate with you!!ok my bad but cud u not be rude I was apologizing and u don't need to jumb down my throat