Viking360 = ZERO support after they have your money...

steve

Itz CHARLEY said:
I don't know much about coding but I'm sure

You don't know about coding yet you are sure?? ok bud.

Itz CHARLEY said:
But there is really nothing left to do with MW2. have you noticed that Modern Warfare 2 came out around 6 months ago and there has been a 5 month gap? Its not like Odin is being slow, it is that when MW2 came out Odin made presets, people were happy, and no one was complaining about not having an update.

There is really nothing left to do with MW2? oh soo wrong...

Itz CHARLEY said:
Now you are asking for Aimbot mods.

Aimbot mods are done via setting dvar values, that are used in single player, higher both width and height. The controller is not doing the aimbot.. it would be macroing a double left trigger pull to lockon to a target within the range set in the dvar.

Itz CHARLEY said:
Really? Im pretty sure that if you are using an aimbot you are either in drug rehab or you have no fingers. You want a mod to put on top of your aimbot so that you can press the right trigger once, set your controller down, take your dog for a walk, play 18 holes of golf, visit your grandma, pick up your dry cleaning, take trip to Rome, take a nap, run a marathon, color a coloring book, eat a Big Mac, clean out your basement, read Moby Dick, go to Wal-Mart, make a poem, go skydiving, go camping, become a citizen of the U.S., play solitaire, knit a sweater, fly a kite, OD and pass out, grow tomatoes in your yard, kick a dog, have a car wreck, read all of the books in Oprah's book club, climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, bake cookies, procrastinate, go to the zoo, make angry posts on Viking, eat dinner, and have beaten every single MLG in the world!!?
Do your REALLY need this? or do you just need a beak from XBox? because you cant be serious.

Yet here you are posting on a RAPIDFIRE CONTROLLER forum. Just stop..

steve

odingalt said:
Unfortunately the Viking controller cannot hold the right stick for you. This is a bug in our microcontroller going way back to the beginning July 2009. Microchip corp screwed us - their data sheet lists certain I/O pins, but they later released an errata claiming two of their pints were indeed NOT I/O (input/output), but only input. They end up being the "button A" on the Thor's Hammer, and the "button A" and "Right Thumbstick press" on the Odin's Raven.

So you'd have to use the layout where the B button is the prone button, this the controller can do. As soon as you pull the right trigger, your character will start firing - the mod chip can't stop this. So the character will always fire one shot while he is proning. Unless you map the function to one of the tactile switches, then you can have total control over the timing between when the guy prones and when the guy begins firing. You have a hammer which means you don't have a tactile switch, which means we'd have to map the function to another button. How long do you want the guy to automatically fire for after proning? Is this for full autos, or do you also need the ability for the controller to automatically rapidfire for a certain period of time?

I'd set the 3rd quadrant led as an on/off for a dropshot mode... and use the left trigger pull to aim in and prone after. That way you have control over firing either rapid or semi by your 4th quadrant led lumination and right trigger code can stay the same..

odingalt said:
And there's a whole bigger demographic of non-jtaggers. These requests are generally going to start out at the bottom of my priority list.

Yet one thing you don't realize is that over 15% of the games online are infected with these client dvars that stick until multiplayer menu is exited.

odingalt said:
Do-able. We have something similar in the zombie driver. What does this accomplish on a modded console out of curiosity?

I just made this real quick with my phone...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qer8o5Q4hSw

odingalt said:
Not do-able as described. If you hold down the B button, this overrides the mod chip (i.e. while you are holding down the B button you are basically holding a switch to ground and there is nothing the mod chip can do to overcome this). It would be easier to map this to another button such as tactile switch. Or start the process by tapping B and ending the process by tapping another button.

tapping another button to end the process would work...

odingalt said:

ok.

odingalt said:
Steve, I think what you are asking for is a macro editor, correct?

As I stated earlier I have no program writing my own code... but yes I would like to do things that you CURRENTLY don't offer within any presets.

odingalt said:
I don't see anywhere on the home page where we advertised the Viking360 comes with a macro editor...

But it did say code ideas... and I have them...

odingalt said:
I can definitely see now why you need source code lol. Otherwise you need us to provide some sort of macro editor.

Now you can see where I am coming from...

odingalt said:
In all reality, you've got the wrong controller for the macros you want, you realy need something with extra tac switches installed for initiating macro playback.

I have no problem buying a chip and installing it with tac switches in another controller...

steve

odingalt said:
I love you Charley.

Honestly Steve, it would be easier if you were to team up with somebody that can teach you how to illegally modify the microsoft signed code so the aimbots will be activated in the way you describe without even using a modded controller. Of if you don't have the info to do the coding on your own, if you have some patience, no doubt the people releasing the aimbots patched discs (or whatever it is called) for JTAG'ed consoles will be releasing bigger and badder aimbots for you. IMO you are approaching this by taking the more difficult path.

Based on your expectations of Viking360, there is no doubt you could pay the people writing the aimbots $119 and they'll get right on that for you?

I don't think you really know what is going on here...

The "aimbot" in question is from the single player campaign. In single player, a double pull of the left trigger will lock on to an enemy within a height of 90 and width of 90. With a modded console you can set the dvars 5x that range... hence the need for this macro.

steve

Krier023 said:
Also you said you can code.

yes..?

Krier023 said:
If you cant code an aimbot that is 30 lines at most for a jtag then you definitely wouldnt be able to code the kind of stuff odingalt does.

When did I say I couldn't write "13" lines of code. All that copy and paste crap you see on forums is bunk and the values are so far off the limited max it's sad.

Krier023 said:
Jtag lines are pretty much copy and paste and you cant even make an aimbot do what you want.

LOL wut?

Itz CHARLEY

If you have a campaign aimbot say 'I' and if you really need a campaign aimbot with 5 TIMES THE RANGE ZOMG say 'i am the biggest douche ever'.

steve

So let me get this right...

I have ideas to make this controller better... share them... then get flamed because I cheat in a video game? Everyone on this forum cheats that has a modified controller.

I would say a bigger douche would have a image showing achievements in different xbox360 games as a signature... zing!

Itz CHARLEY

no not acheivements.... games recently played. the only reson i flamed you was because Viking has done alot for its cutomers and you have to realize that 40 dollars extra wont get you a private slave. Dont expect that Viking is going to have your requests done in a fortnight. yeah a fortnight. Patience is the key to success. Also about the whole cheating thing was that you want things done that people have never spoken of on these forums.

steve

Itz CHARLEY said:
no not acheivements.... games recently played.

I don't believe that makes it any less fail?

Itz CHARLEY said:
the only reson i flamed you was because Viking has done alot for its cutomers and you have to realize that 40 dollars extra wont get you a private slave.

No... the reason you "tried" to flame me was because you didn't read the entire thread. If you go back and read, valid points are made by me and were addressed by the site owner.

Itz CHARLEY said:
Dont expect that Viking is going to have your requests done in a fortnight. yeah a fortnight.

5 months does not equal 14 days to me...

Itz CHARLEY said:
Patience is the key to success.

Patience is what you should have used before pressing submit and looking like a moron.

Itz CHARLEY

THE FLAME WAR IS ON BYOTCH
haha im just joking around. IMO aimbots are the equivalent of putting the game on EASY. No need for the game to play its self anymore than it already does.

modded matt

First off Steve, let me say, I understand what you want. Full controllability of the controller, or at least someone to give you what you expect out of the controller. I brought this up in august 09. Because I wanted a rapid Y button for some game I was playing at that time. Do I still play that game and desire this function? No, would it have been worth it for OD to spend his time making it for me? To me it would have, but realistically thinking, no, it would not have been fair to all the other guys who want something else custom. As there would never be enough time to make everyone happy. The only way to get exactly what you want out of a mod is to do it yourself. You obviously have the intelligence to do so. (you stood your own here amongst a tough crowd.)

Really, what game has been released since February that needs a new preset? I can think of none. OD has released new presets as new high demand games are released. You would understand this a bit better if you had minored in marketing or business, which is obviously not the case. See this is a business. The only thing Viking has promised was free presets for life. Never stating for which games, or how many. By that statement he could stop right now.

I have not seen Od’s marketing strategy, but an economist would logically place a dollar value milestone on adding new code. I.e. Sell 40 controllers, write new code, sell 40 more, write new code and so on and so on.. this is business management. Another course of action, would be to provide customers a means to modify their own code based on the parameters already available to them covering multiple games and relinquishing the need for multiple code releases, Hence the GUI. Now this would take three to five times as long to code, test and implement, and will cover multiple games therefore it would only be logical that it will be taking time away from the duty of writing independent codes for each different game, thus requiring more revenue. So instead of sell 40 controllers write new code, we must sell 80 controllers and write twice as much code. That is business management, without proper business management, this company would fail, then we will all have a bunch of out dated controllers.

As for the source code, all I can say is HAHAHA. The source is the life of this business. Look at KFC. People have been after that original recipe of 50 years. (Google it) it has bee kept on a piece of preserved paper kept in a bank vault, and only one maybe two key people have ever seen it. If it got out the business would slowly decline and eventually fail……..sound familiar?

In closing Steve, I, even though not affiliated, as well as the rest of the guys here, HEAR you and what your are saying, We are just politely telling you to piss off. Viking has bigger plans then just your needs.

SgT IB

buddy when i get my controller and get the works on it what else can you do???? think about it before you open your big mouth...

very dis respectful

IrishStyle

SgT IB said:
buddy when i get my controller and get the works on it what else can you do???? think about it before you open your big mouth...

very dis respectful

????? Who and what are you talking about?