when i try to order and pres the further button it gives me a white page checkout

odingalt

Staff member
Try internet explorer, chrome or mozilla instead of firefox. If firefox has a compatibility mode, try enabling it.

Smokey29

ok i wil in about a week i was just testing if it works hey odingalt one thing wil i be better at fifa tiger woods fnc or what ever game when playing with this controller im most of the time use to mouse keyboard thats why im asking:)

NYjetsNY1

ok i wil in about a week i was just testing if it works hey odingalt one thing wil i be better at fifa tiger woods fnc or what ever game when playing with this controller im most of the time use to mouse keyboard thats why im asking:)

You have an xbox 360 not a PC right? The macro controller is for the xbox 360.

Smokey29

yes i also have an xbox 360 slim but i stil get a white page when trying to order even with Crome or inet explorer

Smokey29

Nothing is working when i try to order a macro controller for xbox 360

when i click on the macro controller xbox 360 black for 229 dolar's i fill in my adres etc postcode and stuf country netherlands i pres on Continue then it loads further it gives me a white page with a checkout and nothing happnings i tryed on my sister's pc and got the same thing its like this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/naamloosjr.jpg/

Smokey29

ye it only works for the rapid fire controllers of 360 but i wanna order a macro controller for the 360 with the macro controller 360 i get a blank page but for the rapid fire controller not and i want a xbox 360 macro controller why is that ye i have the same then you snicker

Smokey29

Try a different controller shell but still a macro controller see if that works.

all macro 360 controller i get a blank page but not the rapid fire but i need a macro one:) Please help me out because the rapid fire controller works fine but the macro controller not and thats the one i need

Last edited:

Smokey29

it finally works now thnx i just reloaded the page i wil order one of those next week hey nyjetsny could u make me a few macro for fight night champion with combo move for online how mutch do you sell them do u have msn so we can further discus about the macro selling? i need a few macro's for fifa 12 when it comes out in about 2 weeks for mk 2011 and more i mean private macro's just for me with special move how mutch do u ask for it?

Smokey29

i cant wait to get this controller next week now i know why i losed all the time in mortal kombat they do a big move with only 1 button while we have to pres a b x y etc constantly lol:D

NYjetsNY1

it finally works now thnx i just reloaded the page i wil order one of those next week hey nyjetsny could u make me a few macro for fight night champion with combo move for online how mutch do you sell them do u have msn so we can further discus about the macro selling? i need a few macro's for fifa 12 when it comes out in about 2 weeks for mk 2011 and more i mean private macro's just for me with special move how mutch do u ask for it?

I do not have any of these games and thus I cannot make you macros for them. If you'd like to buy me these games I can make macros for them for free as it is illegal to sell or buy individual macros or macro sets unless you are Einar Offerdahl or have specific permission from him. My msn is rockandroll50@live.com don't bother emailing me because I never check it on that account. I'll be on msn later tonight if you have further questions. You can also make your own macros by recording them on your controller and then editing the macros on the computer.