when i try to order and pres the further button it gives me a white page checkout

Smokey29

I do not have any of these games and thus I cannot make you macros for them. If you'd like to buy me these games I can make macros for them for free as it is illegal to sell or buy individual macros or macro sets unless you are Einar Offerdahl or have specific permission from him. My msn is rockandroll50@live.com don't bother emailing me because I never check it on that account. I'll be on msn later tonight if you have further questions. You can also make your own macros by recording them on your controller and then editing the macros on the computer.

ye ok but when you make a combo move macro isnt that hard you need to do your own combo first befor you make it while i cant do any of those big combo ? il ad you on msn mine is bullit656@live.nl

Smokey29

Yes the macro controller will work with mw3 and I personally will be making macros for it.

sure we talk tonite on msn i can talk with mic also but in about 1 2 weeks i wil be ordering the controller but i wanna buy alot of macro's from you could you make a auto aim fire like zombie for multiplayer so it aims automate?

Smokey29

Yes the macro controller will work with mw3 and I personally will be making macros for it.

i hope also for battlefield 3 if u dont have the games i have 2 modded xbox 360 with live with the newest firmware i could send u one with alot of games so u can make macro's for that game and i wil buy them from you:D

NYjetsNY1

I will have to speak with Einar Offerdahl to see if I am legally allowed to sell them even with permission first.

Smokey29

I will have to speak with Einar Offerdahl to see if I am legally allowed to sell them even with permission first.

ok sure but i could send u one xbox to ur house for just making macro's if its allowed its modded with the best firmware and stil live i even do updates on both xbox and dont get banned if you play games on release date it wil be always perfect the latest firmware has a rootkit on it;) so with this controller i wil be mutch better on xbox then with games?

NYjetsNY1

Games like mw3 you will do better if you use the macro controller other games it just depends on how you utilize the controller.

Smokey29

Games like mw3 you will do better if you use the macro controller other games it just depends on how you utilize the controller.

ok i hope we can talk about that later on msn im now just playing wow on pc im use to a razer naga mouse but hey maybe with this controller i can finally play wel on xbox :)