Where the coupon code at??

BrianK16

Come on Odin, we be waitin fo that 20% off coupon code you be promisin us. What post holiday sale you be waitin fo, the 4th of July?

kdsr123

lmao

Ive also been waiting, as soon as a coupon is released, He is going to get sooo many orders :lol:

vapor

Would love a code too I would order in a heartbeat. Maybe send em out to people that post in this thread? Make them account unique so no one gives it out. PLEASE!

BrianK16

That's great that the e-mail was sent out on 10/27/10 and discount expired 11/9/2010, but until you start selling a Viking Time Machine, what good does that do anyone? Come on already, the masses are demanding a %20 coupon code!!!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Come on guys, you can't expect a basically permanent 20% off coupon... No business runs a sale at all times. There will be another one eventually.

BrianK16

Don't be such cheap wads. How about a Second Chance Coupon email. Only those that received the first coupon on 10/27/10 get it emailed again for a second chance at it.

Remmnever

BrianK16 said:
Don't be such cheap wads. How about a Second Chance Coupon email. Only those that received the first coupon on 10/27/10 get it emailed again for a second chance at it.

Looks like you are the one being a "cheap wad".

odingalt

Staff member
The National Guard shells are not the most popular model. I could give you a screamin' deal on one?

obo

odingalt said:
The National Guard shells are not the most popular model. I could give you a screamin' deal on one?

If it helps, I personally love my national guard camo shell : D

BrianK16

Yes, I admit there is a certain irony in a cheap wad like myself falsely acusing others of being cheap wads, but if that's what it takes to score a coupon...

The National Guard is a little "blocky" looking, but if the deal is as screamin' as you've suggested Odin I'd certainly entertain the possiblily. My email is BrianK16@gmail.com if you'd like to send me the "Screamin' National Guard" coupon code details.

Remmnever

BrianK16 said:
Yes, I admit there is a certain irony in a cheap wad like myself falsely acusing others of being cheap wads, but if that's what it takes to score a coupon...

Haha, hey at least you can admit it. Nothing wrong with that. Good luck on the controller. I don't think the national guard ones look bad at all. If you get a good deal on it and aren't happy with the shell you can have fredrow or someone put on a custom shell after a while.

odingalt

Staff member
Just sent an e-mail to the e-mail address on file with the forums at about 5:28PM central time today. (about 7 minutes ago lol :) )

smallx

I didn't get one :( I previously ordered my controller with the 20% off and now I want to get another for a friend

odingalt

Staff member
All right I give up being secretive but this coupon code is only for National Guard camo shell

"NATIONALTREASURE"