Where the coupon code at??

Cydog3

Any Chance I can get this coupon code? New to the forum and intrested in getting a controller have an Evil and Chaos but now looking to get the best

thanks in advance

NYjetsNY1

Yes, it is NATIONALTREASURE, that is the coupon for the National Guard controller.

Evil is the worst company in the world. They cost way too much money for awful mods.

Viking360 allows full mod customization and for a low price.

Cydog3

Yeah have to agree wish I never got the Evil got caught up in all the hype..

Cant wait to get the viking wish the code was for black but camo it is will order it this weekend

Thanks again

L1l J G

Well when I put in the code it says The coupon 'NATIONALTREASURE' has replaced one or more of our current sales/promotions. that makes me believe that it doesnt work anymore..

NYjetsNY1

L1l J G said:
Well when I put in the code it says The coupon 'NATIONALTREASURE' has replaced one or more of our current sales/promotions. that makes me believe that it doesnt work anymore..

Works fine for me. I used it just now. It says it works. It does. Basically click this:
http://viking360.com/the-viking-nationa ... controller
Buy Now
ENTER COUPON: NATIONALTREASURE
Check out
The coupon has been added.
The coupon has replaced one or more.
Then click the back arrow at the top of the screen. You'll see it says $249.99 - $75.00.
National Guard style secret promotion (NATIONALTREASURE)

shaoliin

Thanks odin I just ordered my second controller. Now i got my two favorite designs the serpent one and the cam one. :D

pokjbv

It has expired. Is there any way to get it to extend it because I would buy the National Guard right now but if not I will just buy the black one.

NYjetsNY1

pokjbv said:
It has expired. Is there any way to get it to extend it because I would buy the National Guard right now but if not I will just buy the black one.

Sorry! I guess you missed the sale. Black one I guess now.