Where the coupon code at??

pokjbv

NYjetsNY1 said:
pokjbv said:
It has expired. Is there any way to get it to extend it because I would buy the National Guard right now but if not I will just buy the black one.

Sorry! I guess you missed the sale. Black one I guess now.
Yep the black one it is.

odingalt

Staff member
pokjbv said:
It has expired. Is there any way to get it to extend it because I would buy the National Guard right now but if not I will just buy the black one.

Oops! Looks like we had it set to expire on midnight on 1/31/2011. We've renewed the coupon code again for the month of March.

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
with the coupon code coimg out in marh how much do you get off, and for what controller?

It's out. It is NATIONALTREASURE (one word) for the camo controller. It takes $75.00 off.

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
sweet ill be order it sometime today iam hoping :D

How long does the code work for? If i cant order one today?

National Guard, and it should work until march. Not sure if it would work after then.

NYjetsNY1

viAh said:
Patience is one quality we should have if we want to have more coupon codes. There is always right time for us to get the desired coupon codes. We just have to wait for that time.

It is out now, and expires at the end of february...

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
you give me a deal on the national guard one? cause i would buy it for a discount... its honestly what the controller looks like cause your not staring at the controller your staring at a screen so what does it matter what the controller looks like. anyways i would buy if i got a discount?

NYjetsNY1

Sgt Jax Mehoff said:
you give me a deal on the national guard one? cause i would buy it for a discount... its honestly what the controller looks like cause your not staring at the controller your staring at a screen so what does it matter what the controller looks like. anyways i would buy if i got a discount?

NATIONALTREASURE

Use that coupon, you'll save $75 on the National Guard one.