XboxOne

bonefisher

So far I like what is been seen except for the controller having that battery all the way across the back where my buttons would go!

Sargent MaRs

I like the look, bummed my macro isn't compatible with the One. But I'm sure Odin and the team are smart enough and will try their hardest to get a new macro out for me. (Jk all of us :) )

Sargent MaRs

I haven't, I'm sure they put more security into it. But I have no doubt in my mind there will be people able to crack it fairly quickly.

bonefisher

E! You'll have your hands full on this controller! Has impulse triggers which suppose to give more feedback feel! Looking at it closer just might be able to put the button functions underneath where I like them! There not giving all info out of them yet! We will see!!

bonefisher

I don't know if it is a rumor or not but I heard that the new controllers wil have rapid fire functions in them! Is that true?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I heard the impulse triggers are nothing more than vibrating triggers. The triggers themselves might be a nigtmare to disassible but im sure the trace that operates the funtion of the triggers will be easy to mod.

The controller looks less complicated than the PS4 model. I belive the PS4 controller will be the pain in the butt controller.

Even though the new xbox controller has a internal battery pack it has a very broad flat back and Im hopeing that with all that flat surface that there will be good wiggle room to accomidate tactical switches. The battery should be very well centerd in the controller and i doubt it spands all the way across the flat back of the controller. My guess is there be about a inch of dead space between each end of the battery pack where your fingers would probley naturally rest on the backside of the grips.

I have a sneeking suspension that the xbox controller wont be that far off its predissessor the 360 controller as far as the board connections. Lets just cross our fingers and hope so!

Sargent MaRs

If you guys watch the video from GameTrailers TV they take a look at the inside of the controller. It appears to have two motherboards. If no one can find the video I will link it when I get home.

bonefisher

I heard there are not mechanical triggers! They are magnetic triggers! Hey the graphics on the new COD GHOSTS looks out of this world! Can't wait when can I order! LOL! To buy many as I can! XBOX One's that is.........

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

U know im having a lot of hangups on the whole XBOX one . The way they presented it sounds more like a TV media entertanment box. They hardly showed any game footage and they never showed any actual gamplay footage. All they showed was a bunch of video clips. Of couse u can make video clips look awsome but what does the actual gamplay look like? they spent more time marketing the media aspect of the system then the actual games. Only in like the last 20 min of the reville did they show any footage and it was all just quick video clips.

The PS4 actualy looks pretty bad *** and they are gearing it toward the core gamer. The hardware on both systems are almost identical and the PS4 actually has more going for it as far as graphic capibilites and speed. Not to metion sony owns blue ray and what does xbox one have "bluray". I wonder which one will be better lol. The XBOX one has the hdmi in/out going for it and they established it has 500GB of ram as the sony is unspecified at the moment but is catigorized as having very large ram capibilities. I have always been a xbox guy but i might just be going to the darkside on this one. As of now the PS4 is looking like the real winner here. I might change my mind when E3 comes around but from what ive seen and compaired sony looks like the victor here.

I dont care for the media aspects of the XBOX and I watched the lanch of the PS4 and i really like where they are going with the next gen. They are keeping it real and i feel XBOX is just creating the system they always imagined for themselves. I am going to call it the cash box because i feel thats what they are going to be sucking out of everyone. The whole media TV deal is crap in my opinion. I can just see them banking off all sorts of hidden fees and contract service fees. If i wanted all that I would get that from my cable company not my gaming console.

I apologise if ive offended anyone im just looking at it for what it is right now. Serious red flags on the XBOX one. There selling there media services more than there games. There just banking on the COD popularity as a selling off point. Really think about it and how they portrayed the actual gamming aspect of there system. They never really showed more than ten seconds at a time of game clip cut scenes. They spent only like 10- 15 min on the actual gaming aspects of the system. Listen to the crowd as well in the unvailling. Its was real quite and it almost sounded as if microsoft hired people in the audiance to sound overzellious at times. There really going to have to come out strong at E3 because right now everyone is smack talking XBOX down including myself and ive been a loyal xbox fan the whole time. Hope i get provin wrong but it dosent look good for XBOX.

Bottom line the PS4 is geared more to the harcore gammer as the XBOX one seems to be motivated by greed. U realize this system will require a 24/7 xbox live account to run its media TV and scype options. So get ready to fork your cash over for their media services. Not to metion your restricted to one gammertag account. If u want to use another account well get ready to pay more big $$$. The PS4 has lagg free uploads and downloads were u can download and still game or share videos of u gaming as its happening in real time to your friends. Your more than likley be able to open as many accounts for free as u want as well. The toch screen controller looks pretty cool as well. These are just some things to chew on people. Dont be blinded by your pride for XBOX and wait for E3 to come out and Im sure thats where everything will be decided. As of now the way i see it PS4 60% > XBOX one 40%.

Last edited:

bonefisher

I heard this same story to many times with PS3 and xbox 360! So I bought both and played both for about a week is all it took me to take one back to the store! Well hate to tell ya XBOX is still at home! I think they are still saving the sweet stuff for later! They said they did 40 new things to the controller and I only counted about 7 or 8! So there is more to come!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

E3 is where all the Xbox One games and accessories are being shown off btw.
http://gyazo.com/4bf18771b94c6dbc3c74bd6f6f55c6d7
yes I know this! In my long rambilings I stated I'll base my final decision when E3 comes out. As of here and now the stats are on PS4 side. We have been able to at least get a glimpse of actual gameplay with the ps4 and the ps4 has a faster better more expensive processor than the Xbox one. Besides that all the other stats are even as far as hardware. All I'm trying to say is as of this moment ps4 looks better. I stated I hope I get proven wrong as well. I'm a realest and I see things as they are presented to me. If I had to buy a console today I would buy a ps4. After I see E3 and was asked what I would buy my awnser might change depending if they keep it real for the core gamer. I don't care for interactive TV show me real gameplay and other gamming breakthroughs and my awenser may change.

Last edited:

bonefisher

I have no dout that xbox one will be better at online games than ps4 because there tapping into 300,000 servers!

persiguiendo

The two controls have the same keys, I guess my macro controller chip should work, but not if it should fit.
If Viking controllers will offers a chip change his former client for $ 150 I'm sure everyone would accept.
I hope you read these words.

bonefisher

Quote from wired!Xbox One you sign in to; stable, dedicated servers for every multiplayer game rather than the notoriously fragile practice of hosting matches on one participant’s console; even multiplayer matches that can grow to 64, even 128 participants, rather than the usual limit of 16 or 32.

modded matt

Ok white, I dont mean to single you out, but your posts are probably the only meaningful post s in this thread, although they may be misinformed and lead by speculation.
U know im having a lot of hangups on the whole XBOX one . The way they presented it sounds more like a TV media entertanment box. They hardly showed any game footage and they never showed any actual gamplay footage. All they showed was a bunch of video clips. Of couse u can make video clips look awsome but what does the actual gamplay look like? they spent more time marketing the media aspect of the system then the actual games. Only in like the last 20 min of the reville did they show any footage and it was all just quick video clips. They have always been moving toward a media center xbox, look at PSN, while Sony does not advertise it and put it out front, they are doing the same.

The PS4 actualy looks pretty bad *** and they are gearing it toward the core gamer. The hardware on both systems are almost identical and the PS4 actually has more going for it as far as graphic capibilites and speed. Not to metion sony owns blue ray and what does xbox one have "bluray". I wonder which one will be better lol. The XBOX one has the hdmi in/out going for it and they established it has 500GB of ram as the sony is unspecified at the moment but is catigorized as having very large ram capibilities. I have always been a xbox guy but i might just be going to the darkside on this one. As of now the PS4 is looking like the real winner here. I might change my mind when E3 comes around but from what ive seen and compaired sony looks like the victor here. This is not correct information. first of all, blue ray is blueray. MS bought the rights from Sony as did hitachi, vizio, and all other blue ray player manufacturers. this point is mute. secondly I will post the actual specs in my next post after I address your issues here.

I dont care for the media aspects of the XBOX and I watched the lanch of the PS4 and i really like where they are going with the next gen. They are keeping it real and i feel XBOX is just creating the system they always imagined for themselves. I am going to call it the cash box because i feel thats what they are going to be sucking out of everyone. The whole media TV deal is crap in my opinion. I can just see them banking off all sorts of hidden fees and contract service fees. If i wanted all that I would get that from my cable company not my gaming console. your confused here, but rightfully so as the release was vague purposely. #1 netflix, skype, amazon are services that you must have an account with to use on your current xbox and playstation there is no additional fees from xbox to use thee services. 2. for the live TV, its an option if you want to buy into it and it is set up just like the google tv systems where as you plug your cable box into the xbox HDMI in port. additional fees may apply from your cable provider if you choose to use this service. There is no built in tuner, only a receiver. All this does is give you a way to control it from your xbox, again no additional fees from microsoft.

I apologise if ive offended anyone im just looking at it for what it is right now. Serious red flags on the XBOX one. There selling there media services more than there games. There just banking on the COD popularity as a selling off point. Really think about it and how they portrayed the actual gamming aspect of there system. They never really showed more than ten seconds at a time of game clip cut scenes. They spent only like 10- 15 min on the actual gaming aspects of the system. Listen to the crowd as well in the unvailling. Its was real quite and it almost sounded as if microsoft hired people in the audiance to sound overzellious at times. There really going to have to come out strong at E3 because right now everyone is smack talking XBOX down including myself and ive been a loyal xbox fan the whole time. Hope i get provin wrong but it dosent look good for XBOX. Had you paid that much attention to the unvieling of the system, you would have heard that all game content was to be shown at E3, this press release was about the system only. The COD anouncement was just a cheap shot at Sony. Ms announced that they have 15 dedicated new franchises (not just single games) that will be unvield with the release of the system more to come at E3, on top of this they are increasing the server capasity from the 15,000 servers live is currently running on to 300,000 servers. If you dont think this is a commitment to the gaming community, your not looking at facts and biased.

Bottom line the PS4 is geared more to the harcore gammer as the XBOX one seems to be motivated by greed. MEHH, I think I addressed this above, but MS is motivated by taking over the entire entertainment market, not just games, this is a focus at my age group and for the record, the average gamer is 32 U realize this system will require a 24/7 xbox live account to run its media TV and scype options. news flash, the 360 has skype, facebook, netflix, etc. and guess what, you must have a active live account to use those services currently. So get ready to fork your cash over for their media services. Not to metion your restricted to one gammertag account. What in the world you give you that idea? If u want to use another account well get ready to pay more big $$$. to have more than one account on the 360, you must buy more than one live account, nothing has changed. The PS4 has lagg free uploads and downloads were u can download and still game negative, The lag on the PSN network and its games has always been much worse than on live. or share videos of u gaming as its happening in real time to your friends. Xbox one will have the same share service, but uses a DVR recording to do so, meaning you can share the entire race, fight or match, not just still clips.Your more than likley be able to open as many accounts for free as u want as well. It has been highly speculated that the premium paid service of PSN will replace the current PSN accounts. meaning you have to pay to play online. this is speculatory, but highly probable. The toch screen controller looks pretty cool as well. These are just some things to chew on people. Dont be blinded by your pride for XBOX and wait for E3 to come out and Im sure thats where everything will be decided. As of now the way i see it PS4 60% > XBOX one 40%. Not going to touch that...

You have mis read a product unvielment for a full release.

modded matt

yes I know this! In my long rambilings I stated I'll base my final decision when E3 comes out. As of here and now the stats are on PS4 side. We have been able to at least get a glimpse of actual gameplay with the ps4 and the ps4 has a faster better more expensive processor than the Xbox one. Besides that all the other stats are even as far as hardware. All I'm trying to say is as of this moment ps4 looks better. I stated I hope I get proven wrong as well. I'm a realest and I see things as they are presented to me. If I had to buy a console today I would buy a ps4. After I see E3 and was asked what I would buy my awnser might change depending if they keep it real for the core gamer. I don't care for interactive TV show me real gameplay and other gamming breakthroughs and my awenser may change.

this is not accurate see the official specs: ( the processor is the main area Xbox has excelled. the only area Sony has excelled in is memory, but only due to the speed of the RAM used.
Sony and Microsoft's hardware comparison. The newer generation consoles' hardware are very similar.

The better hardware highlighted in green.

Xbox360 Hardware:

Media: DVD, CD-ROM, Download, SATA2 Hard Drive
CPU: 3.2 GHz PowerPC Tri-Core Xenon
Memory: 512 MB of GDDR3 RAM clocked at 700 MHz
Graphics: 500 MHz ATI Xenos
Network: 100 Megabit Ethernet

-------------------------------------------

PS3 Hardware:

Media: Blu-Ray, DVD, CD-ROM, Download, PS2, PS1, SATA Hard Drive
CPU: 3.2 GHz Cell Broadband Engine with 1 PPE & 6 SPEs
Memory: 256 MB system and 256 MB video
Graphics: 550 MHz NVIDIA/SCEI RSX 'Reality Synthesizer'
Network: Ethernet 10/100/1000 Megabit

===============================================
*I'm not comparing old generation vs new generation because obviously the PS4 and XboxOne will kick some butt haha

Xbox One Hardware:

Media: Blu-Ray, DVD, Download, Hard Drive
CPU: AMD 8 core x86-64 - Dual 1.6GHz clock
Memory: 8 GB of DDR3
Graphics: Supports "4K graphics"... basically four times that of 1080p
Specs of hardware unknown as of yet- but it sounds beefy.

---------------------------------------------

Playstation 4:
Media: Blu-Ray, DVD, Download, Hard Drive
CPU: Semi-custom AMD 8 core x86-64
Memory: 8 GB GDDR5 (unified)
Graphics: Semi-custom AMD Radeon GPU (integrated into APU)

Sources: Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_One

modded matt

White, I hope I have opened your eyes, and that your not offended by my response. A big thing that you must keep in mind is that history repeats itself. Remember when the transition went from xbox to xbox 360? there was not much real difference, the only main change was an integrated network adapter. but now, ten years later, there are massive differences. This is primarily because when the system was built (just like the xbox one) they used top of the line hardware that would act as a building block for the things to come. this is the same model on a larger scale. I will purchase both systems as I did before. but I still feel the live experience will be the deciding facotr that will push xbox over the top. because lets face it, PSN does and has always sucked.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

No offences matt! Its great to have people like u in these forums that know their stuff. I apparently was missinformed on a lot of my information. I was just writing what i was pulling off random sites.

I compaired the hardware stats and there really isn't much of a difference between the two besides sony having a lot of TBA hardware specs like how much ram the system will offer ect. When it comes down to online Im sure XBOX will kick the **** out of sony. XBOX having 300k servers and sonys track record of having horrible servers. Yea! U make a valid point.

The information I was reading up on made it seem like the grass was greener on the other side. When it comes to graphics I feel that both systems will be neck in neck but the deciding factor will be the online presence and I have no doubt that the power house microsoft company will wipe the floor with sony.

I must say that i was dissapointed in the reville and was hopeing to see more of what the xbox had to offer for gamers. I was basing my opinons on seeing PS4's game footage demos of actual play to xbox's short cut scence clips and no actual game footage. It made me think that they are more interested in servicing a TV box than catering to the hardcore gammer.

As i stated I was basing my thoughts as in the now. Xbox has not revilled hardly anything as actual gameplay but i can see thats its a smart sratigic move to hold out till E3 to showcase their game dynamics. U dont want to lay everything out on the table at once. Bottom line i guess i let a lot of hype and dissapointment get into my head and i was venting my frustration with XBOX. I have been anticipating this for a long time and I felt like microsoft was holding out which they are but it just made me think what direction there trying to move towards.

You did open my eyes to a lot of key points matt and i dident know about the 4K that sounds pretty cool. Im sure as the next gen consoles grow into themselves and programmers/developers start to unlock the full potentual of the systems we will see amazing new transformations.

I can look back to when xbox 360 first came out and the eairly games were not much better than that of their eairlier consoles. In the ten year span of the 360 the dynamics of the system were unlocked and there was a dramatic transormation in graphics and gameplay. This is exciting stuff! We are ushering into a new technolical era of games. Its good to have these disscussions because it spreads public knowlege and clears up misconceptions "hint cough cough my bad" and its just exciting stuff anyways.

Again I state please take no offense to these converastion and spread public knowlege. I am man enough to admit when im wrong and move forward and learn from it. Its easy to try to defend your misconceptions but its harder to admint when u have been outdone. Kudos matt well put!

Last edited: