10th prestige hate?

Paul

So all my friends noticed I'm 10th prestige. They all bugged me about JTag. I joined my friend's friends, they all bugged me about a JTag. I went 12-38 in Demolition. They all started flaming me and calling me a faggot.

What's up with the 10th prestige hate? o_O

Xx Binno xX

Lmfao its funny how people call 10th prestige fagots or douche bag ect. I told one of my friends at school this. "you're telling me if someone offered a 10th prestige lobby for free you wouldn't join?"(xxbinnoxx)
"yeah i would'nt join i would do it legit."(Friend) "bull-shit you would do and you know it."(xxbinnoxx) he couldn't say nothing because he knows im right and i also tell people they same thing with modded controller. if they had a modded controller in there hand and they wouldn't use it i would call bull shit for sure if someone tell's you they won't do the prestige lobby for free or wont use a mod they are full of shit.

Krier023

Useful Poster
haha me and my friends get flamed all the time too. heres what you tell them, your just mad it took me 5 minutes to get to a level that will take you20 days to get to

bobdanoob

Yeah it is pretty bad. I'm a legit 10th prestige and I get crap all the time. Because everyone assumes that you hacked you way to it. Also their expectations are so high for you. If you have one bad game everyone starts giving you crap. Its just jealousy. I love when I hear someone say "Oh look at the hacked 10th" and I say "Oh look at the jealous crybaby", and they reply "I'm not jealous. Blah Blah Blah."and then I say, "If you weren't jealous then why the f**k did you say anything." You get used to it really quick, and you get good at muting people. Eventually you will run into people who come into the lobby already muted, and you go "Oh there's a sh!t talker."

obo

Lol drink some hatorade kids. The reason i play xbox live is to piss off kids. Its soooo fun.

Itz CHARLEY

Hmmmm... one of my friends is going to be EXTREMELY angry when he gets on that i didn't invite him when he said, "NO! it wont work! come on play search with me Charles." I got 20 plus invites from him and he persuaded UK Johnwa11 to play with him instead of coming to the lobby.

Schltz010

ya i went 16 and 2 in a hardcore S&D and they calling me names saying im going to get banned lol.
Its either when u do goood u get crap, and if u do bad you get even more crap

obo

honestly were all modding so we might get suspended, especially if we run into microsoft employees or people report us enough. But i doubt that we will get banned/console banned. And if we do, oh well. 150$ for a new xbox. WHOOPEE?

Smoke Six Echo

obo said:
Lol drink some hatorade kids. The reason i play xbox live is to piss off kids. Its soooo fun.
i agree 1000% "if you wana play cheep ill make you mad" i dont play for fun, skill or level, i play to piss kids off

theblur1

Hahaha i love when people talk ish about how im tenth.
Theyll be like "OH YOU HACKED FAG"
And its just like.. "okay whats your point?"
and everyone plays the game to level up anyways so eventually people would get to 10th right?

obo

Smoke Six Echo said:
obo said:
i agree 1000% "if you wana play cheep ill make you mad" i dont play for fun, skill or level, i play to piss kids off
im adding you when i get my xbox back. Let me guess, when you play halo, you go for ninja's, you hlg on kids, you ride around on mongooses and try to no scope with snipers. If so, you should play with me and my friends. Its fantastic

Itz CHARLEY

i remember my halo days. The whole point of the game was to either camp in the corner with a shotgun or bust heads with a sniper. No doubt the best part was the custom games and the forge maps that people spend a whole day working on. And party chat. :) and how can i forget all the mlg players who said "I [IXXMLG ixvxi KlUtChXXI] have a sikk nasty, 4 shot, five star, BR"

xXtRaSaUcE

I get people trying to block me in corners and shooting next to me to give away my position or better yet laying in front of you knifing when I try and snipe lol. It's all good though when I go 32-1 they stfu.

obo

kristianz1 said:
I have NO problem take care of lightweight, stabbing players now; I got my Uav :) :D ;) !

dude how many lobbies do you go through a day to get that uav shit? it seems like you always have it lol

kristianz1

obo said:
kristianz1 said:
I have NO problem take care of lightweight, stabbing players now; I got my Uav :) :D ;) !

dude how many lobbies do you go through a day to get that uav shit? it seems like you always have it lol

Hahahaha, well i let my xbox360 on for 24 hours, that is not a problem, done it much, since I often lets my xbox run in the background, had it for 3 years and not any problem with it. I did get a special deal at techgame, since i was soooo nice too them :) ! Just said how well organized it was. so i got 10 times injected for the price of one.

IrishStyle

Man I played on the account I used to host and I got hated on bad. Every lobby I went in to someone commented on my 10 prestige, spinning emblem. I love upsetting these guys with my new rank, only drawback is they expect you to be a beast every match.