10th prestige hate?

obo

Kristainz could you link me to that lobby? I want to see if i can get in contact with the host of that.

drb1992

I get hate all the time, especially since I'm 10th prestige, have 10th spinning emblem, gold deagle, 4th perk, 3rd weapon, and a modded controller lol.

barber1

bobdanoob said:
Yeah it is pretty bad. I'm a legit 10th prestige and I get crap all the time. Because everyone assumes that you hacked you way to it. Also their expectations are so high for you. If you have one bad game everyone starts giving you crap. Its just jealousy. I love when I hear someone say "Oh look at the hacked 10th" and I say "Oh look at the jealous crybaby", and they reply "I'm not jealous. Blah Blah Blah."and then I say, "If you weren't jealous then why the f**k did you say anything." You get used to it really quick, and you get good at muting people. Eventually you will run into people who come into the lobby already muted, and you go "Oh there's a sh!t talker."

Your full of crap dude no way in this world your a legit 10 I bet you can't find a legit 5 I play mw2 way more than you do and I'am just a 3 come on man get real and quit tooting that bull crap horn that your a legit 10 with out boosting, anyone believe this has to be a real fool. Beside what does 10 get you that helps you in the game nothing. I bet when your close to the bottom of the list every time people get the clue you boosted. Yes I have a controlled but I don't use it on mw2 just world at war before you ask

obo

honestly he could be legit. i have a few leget 10th prestige friends. and they are legit, trust me. They're insanely good

TH3C0DF4TH3R

barber1 said:
bobdanoob said:
Yeah it is pretty bad. I'm a legit 10th prestige and I get crap all the time. Because everyone assumes that you hacked you way to it. Also their expectations are so high for you. If you have one bad game everyone starts giving you crap. Its just jealousy. I love when I hear someone say "Oh look at the hacked 10th" and I say "Oh look at the jealous crybaby", and they reply "I'm not jealous. Blah Blah Blah."and then I say, "If you weren't jealous then why the f**k did you say anything." You get used to it really quick, and you get good at muting people. Eventually you will run into people who come into the lobby already muted, and you go "Oh there's a sh!t talker."

Your full of crap dude no way in this world your a legit 10 I bet you can't find a legit 5 I play mw2 way more than you do and I'am just a 3 come on man get real and quit tooting that bull crap horn that your a legit 10 with out boosting, anyone believe this has to be a real fool. Beside what does 10 get you that helps you in the game nothing. I bet when your close to the bottom of the list every time people get the clue you boosted. Yes I have a controlled but I don't use it on mw2 just world at war before you ask

there are alot of legit 10th prestige out there dude...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I know some people who are legitly really high. 2 of my friends have been Lv 70 of 4th presteige for at least a month now, and I know a guy who is 9th presteige. It took me about 2-3 weeks to get to 70, and I didn't presteige, instead I'm going for all the fall camo's. I got the game the day it came out, so if I presteiged all the time, I would be atleast 5th or 6th presteige Also, I am using crappy guns that I don't like just to finnish challenges and stuff. If I was using the guns I like the best, I could do even better than I am right now. And when you think about it, you can't boost on PS3, and there are still 10th presteigers.

Paul

PS3andCOD said:
I know some people who are legitly really high. 2 of my friends have been Lv 70 of 4th presteige for at least a month now, and I know a guy who is 9th presteige. It took me about 2-3 weeks to get to 70, and I didn't presteige, instead I'm going for all the fall camo's. I got the game the day it came out, so if I presteiged all the time, I would be atleast 5th or 6th presteige Also, I am using crappy guns that I don't like just to finnish challenges and stuff. If I was using the guns I like the best, I could do even better than I am right now. And when you think about it, you can't boost on PS3, and there are still 10th presteigers.

Boosting = Domination/Riot Shield Bossting

Modding = JTAGGED XBOX

You can boost on PS3.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Paul said:
Boosting = Domination/Riot Shield Bossting

Modding = JTAGGED XBOX

You can boost on PS3.

Alright, you can boost per say, but that would get incredibly boring. I meant J-tag boosting, or what you call modding.

obo said:
Theres mp datahacks you can use ps3andcod just search youtube

Really? I was under the impression that they only work on splitscreen. I have three different offline profiles that have been hacked to unlock everything, and one of them has riot shields instead of special grenades. It was talking about some sort of glitch to use the splitscreen profile online, but it wasn't supposed to be permanent. It said that you had to do it over every time you played. By the way, "it" is the notepad document that came with one of the profiles.