All your aim assist needs in progress!

Mokuro

Great stuff, bonefisher. Was just wondering, Does the "AimAssist RT StrafeHipFireRFAimAssist" have RF on? If not, is it possible to make one for the FAL?

Thanks a lot!

bonefisher

Great stuff, bonefisher. Was just wondering, Does the "AimAssist RT StrafeHipFireRFAimAssist" have RF on? If not, is it possible to make one for the FAL?

Thanks a lot!
yes that is a rapid fire one but not to fast of one but still works! When I get a chance I'll see about speeding it up!

bonefisher

Thanks a lot!
I like using your favorite RF on the RT and run the LT strafe with a on/off tac! When I get time I get around to make one for the RT! Use QuickDraw, stalk and lightweight perk and you'll kill it!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Here is the Strafe Rapid Fire for the FAL! Both for RT and TAC use! Pretty nasty! works great with SWAT and Chichom also!

Attachments

• AimAssistedFalStrafeRF-RT.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 35
  • AimAssistedFalStrafeRF TAC.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 9

Mokuro

Here is the Strafe Rapid Fire for the FAL! Both for RT and TAC use! Pretty nasty! works great with SWAT and Chichom also!

Thank you so much for all the help and effort you put into making those beasty macros, bonefisher. You da man.

Just wondering, what attachments do you use with the FAL? I run Ex. mag, silencer, TF (nasty as hell, lol).

I'll give it a try tonight and will keep you posted for comments. :)

bonefisher

I run QuickDraw for faster aiming , adjustable stock for strafing faster and extra mag with lightweight scavenger dexterity!

bonefisher

Make sure what ever gun your using you try it out both ways! Example I use my MP7 with aim assist strafing RT macro works great for hip firing puts it right on them but when I ads with it is not as good! Now other hand I use my Type 25 with the same macro it kills it both ways! So check it both ways and give some feedback so I can improve on what weapons it's good are bad with!

PCBlackops2

Auto aim LT macro question

Hi, I have just received my Macro and was trying out different macros in custom games mod before I go back on line. This will be my first post in this forum . I tried using the AimAssist LT macro but it did not do anything. I assigned to left trigger and added a tac to toggle on and off. Am I doing anything wrong? I ADS but nothing happens. Can someone help? I know everyone is busy so please answer at your convenience. I am really trying to learn to don this on my own but I am kind of stumped. Thank you

bonefisher

Hi, I have just received my Macro and was trying out different macros in custom games mod before I go back on line. This will be my first post in this forum . I tried using the AimAssist LT macro but it did not do anything. I assigned to left trigger and added a tac to toggle on and off. Am I doing anything wrong? I ADS but nothing happens. Can someone help? I know everyone is busy so please answer at your convenience. I am really trying to learn to don this on my own but I am kind of stumped. Thank you
That macro was made for sniping which was pretty much tailored for me because I was bad for running with the sniper! It stops you to take a quick scope and assist you if your close to the target which it is moving it will help track!

Storm

Hey Bonefisher,

Can you help out your auto aim in Black Ops, I noticed that the ADS does not work the same as it does in BO2. Just seeing if you can work your magic on that as well.

bonefisher

Hey Bonefisher,

Can you help out your auto aim in Black Ops, I noticed that the ADS does not work the same as it does in BO2. Just seeing if you can work your magic on that as well.
It is not as strong in BO as it is in BO2 but I'll look at this on the weekend and see what I can do!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Nice to still see innovation for this controller I might have to try this out even though I am not a huge XBL player anymore. Good job!

bonefisher

Ok this will free up the LT to move and still provide aim assist! Assign to LT! Give me some feedback if this is working for you!

Attachments

• AimAssist LT H.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 29

Ghostwolfe

Hello I am new to the Macro Controller and had a question about the AimAssit Bonefisher, I set it up the way you said in the original post in the thread and I have it enabled in my game settings but I just don't see it hitting the targets. I have used it with both the snipers and the FAL. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong with it I am using the AimAssint LT macro you created. Thank you for your time and really enjoy your other macros a lot.

bonefisher

Do you have your preferences settings on the xbox itself under game settings under diffuculty put easy and sensitivity set on low! Then the next one down forget what it is called where make sure auto aim is on and auto center is on! Then give it a try!

Ghostwolfe

Hey Bonefisher, I did what you said and it still doesn't seem to be focusing on the targets. I also have had my settings in the actual game options set to: Target Assist- On and Look Sensitivity set to- Insane 14. Though I did set the stuff on the console itself to what you said. Could the in game option settings be messing with it?

bonefisher

Go to the post Any Goes! Look for the post (improving your aim very simple) and watch that video for your settings and understanding of aim assist in the game!