Battlefield Hardline!

bonefisher

Made a NEW Rune Pack with 4 pages of Police and 4 pages of Criminals. Within it holds primary and secondary switching with build in anti-recoil that you most likely need to adjust in game with your sensitivity...runs around 30%. If your gun fires up raise the sensitivity up til you level out and firing down go do with sensitivity. Also had made a quick way to change the paddles into gas pedals for driving. Rune Pack is BONE- Hardline.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Made a NEW Rune Pack with 4 pages of Police and 4 pages of Criminals. Within it holds primary and secondary switching with build in anti-recoil that you most likely need to adjust in game with your sensitivity...runs around 30%. If your gun fires up raise the sensitivity up til you level out and firing down go do with sensitivity. Also had made a quick way to change the paddles into gas pedals for driving. Rune Pack is BONE- Hardline.
I tried copying this to my account in the forge, but it said it wasn't found.

bonefisher

Mite have been the one I deleted and it is still showing. Been cleaning runes and packs up so I can find things a little better and they keep coming back after I delete them. IDK! Actually never did delete that one. Still says its showing!