Black Ops II Macro Upload - Zombies

JamesCaywood

Please upload any macros for Black Ops II Zombies that are useful. Please describe where to assign the macro and how it works in the post.

Here is a BO2 auto aim. Assign to LT or a tac I believe. All credit to brian

NOW FOR THE GRAND RELEASE!!! I PRESENT TO YOU:

Beta 1 Invincibility Zombies mod!

How it works: Assign to tac. Press tac. Move around. As long as you don't get prone-blocked you cannot get hit. However, you cannot shoot, reload, or do anything else unless you are also moving. Otherwise you stop snaking and can get hit.

So you are invincible:
-At all times unless you get prone-blocked!

If you want to shoot, or reload, make sure you are moving. To be safe, do not do this while in a horde of zombies.

This macro is a beta. If anyone wants to edit, to make it better feel free. I will try to release a beta 2 until I get my final version of perfection - as always I am a huge perfectionist.

Shout-out to mattyboy76 (think that's the correct numbering) for a good look on how snaking works. I made my own invincibility version.

Test and let me know guys!

so your saying why your snaking you cant shoot ? are reload ?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I tried your new snaking betas and i like it a lot. It has the same results as mine "as far as not taking damage" but with yours its a nice slow up and down. Mine is like your viscously tea bagging someone u really despise. Just wanted to say nice work. This macro was really giving me a headache and im glade someone figured out to do it and make it real clean at the same time. Mine will kind of give u a headache watching the guy bob up and down super fast. I thought that was the key to stay as low as possible for as long as possible that's why i made mine run so fast but i see now that that's not necessarily the key to it. Great job NY jets!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
if u go into the options and go into controller settings there is default and tactical. default is right stick knife and B button duck. Tactical settings is right stick duck and B button Knife. This changes how the macros operate.

MakeGyver

if u go into the options and go into controller settings there is default and tactical. default is right stick knife and B button duck. Tactical settings is right stick duck and B button Knife. This changes how the macros operate.

awesome, thanks brian,
tac buttons/tactical weapons/tactical settings.......