blackops 2 multiplayer details

noonoo390

some new details have come out for bo2 no more kill streaks.you can now customize your loadout.if u want u can have 6 perks on and no gun .or no secondary
weapon for an extra perk or nothing but one gun and just a perk . for more details imma post a link enjoy.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
OH geese there has also been some gameplay. Today they are showing it off at some convention.

Apex NuGz

i dont know im guessing the no pro perk is a rumor why would they down-grade? and take out pro perks!!? you know? and can't wait to see more black ops 2 gameplay, i heard theres also going to be Jitter again in black ops 2!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I also know that they are making some guns semi auto along with automatic. Maybe a way to prevent us from using our modded controllers?

its not going to be any pro perks and they are making guns that are semi automatic and automatic together and they have the an 91 which is a 2 round burst which could be good

SlickNick

Yeah from what I can tell, the SA-58 is the gun that would prob work best modded (in terms of an AR). Apparently it's close to the FN FAL.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah from what I can tell, the SA-58 is the gun that would prob work best modded (in terms of an AR). Apparently it's close to the FN FAL.

Hmm well either way you know you will see some mods from me, once I get my hands on the game I will have something to release even if its not a rapid fire.