Calling ALL Macro Makers!

God

I've got Ghost a few days before release and I can test macros offline for anyone that will post them here.

Just to echo God's comments above, I too have got my (Xbox 360) copy of the game early through my local mom-and-pop store, so can test out any macros if needed. I already plan on using some of the Black Ops 2 macros to see if they work well on Ghosts; for example Bonefisher's Black Ops 2 FAL macro on the FAL variant in Ghosts etc.

bonefisher

I don't have game yet but if I get the specs on the guns I could surely start making some macro's! I'm sure if you do some testing you could find most of everything you need in the past macro's made for sure!

Yeah, I think most of the macros from Black Ops 2 will work in Ghosts, and might just need some fine-tuning to make the timings as best as possible. The FAL and SVU in Ghosts can use the FAL and SVU macros from Black Ops 2 for example, most of the AR's in Ghosts are automatic (with the exception of one burst weapon, which I believe the M8A1 macro from Black Ops 2 might work good with).

Indeed, the only new macros which might need to be made are one for an SMG that fires the first 3 shots of each round with less recoil than the rest (i.e. kind of like the AN94 macro you made for Black Ops 2 Bonefisher), and possibly some RF/Jitter macros for the shotguns in the game.

Looking forward to it and as always, I'm happy to help wherever I can :D

bonefisher

I'm waiting on UPS to deliver my copy right now and I have some macro's made but I want to test them first then kick them out! I was just going off of someone else on the rpm but want to test to make sure! Soon!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Just got home, picked my copy up! Gonna check it out & try a possible jitter!? Probably wont be posting any macros any time soon though. I just want to see what kind of glitches are possible and get some ballpark macros going. I don't want to dish out half *** macros and listen to everyone talk smack about them so gonna just enjoy the game and make myself some decent macros! Ill at least confirm whats possible if i can crack any glitches but wont post them till their up to snuff!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
From the little time Ive tested it dosent look very good. They did their homework on this game. Ive tried every form of jitter besides sprint method with little success. I got the RT LB Y jitter to work but is pretty much useless as the gun can fire that speed without it cycling over.

The YY method of fast reloads is useless. The sprint reload works but the way they have the guns dialed it seems that the reload is right on Que with very little room to shave time off.

Turbo knives and riots dont seem to work. U can get them swinging fast and right but when it comes to contact with a person they made both riots and knives stick to the enemy. The only use i can see out of it would be a recovery knife or riot. As the swing time is quite slow, if u miss your target recovery time to fire or bash the enemy is slow. I found that u can have the turbo knife / riot macros running REAL FAST. So fast that it dosent even look like u swing and it will still knife people as long as your in knife range.

One thing is u have to change is adding a extra Y and the end of the turbo macros. Because of the game adding sticking animation when u knife or riot someone it only registers one Y press so when the knife/riot runs its cycle it will switch weapons on u. As long as u add a extra y it will cancel the weapon switch out. The only time i actually got a quick knife in was when i stabbed someone in mid air. Maybe if someone made a jump knife that might cancel out the stick knife animation????? Well Ill keep crackin away at it and update everyone on my progress!

UPDATE: I have confirmation that turbo knives and riots will only work "without sticking to the enemy" If your in the air when u use them. I hope there is a way to make a jumping turbo knife to where its something like a little baby jump. This one may be plausible to iron the kinks out of!

Last edited:

God

From the little time Ive tested it dosent look very good. They did their homework on this game. Ive tried every form of jitter besides sprint method with little success. I got the RT LB Y jitter to work but is pretty much useless as the gun can fire that speed without it cycling over.

The YY method of fast reloads is useless. The sprint reload works but the way they have the guns dialed it seems that the reload is right on Que with very little room to shave time off.

Turbo knives and riots dont seem to work. U can get them swinging fast and right but when it comes to contact with a person they made both riots and knives stick to the enemy. The only use i can see out of it would be a recovery knife or riot. As the swing time is quite slow, if u miss your target recovery time to fire or bash the enemy is slow. I found that u can have the turbo knife / riot macros running REAL FAST. So fast that it dosent even look like u swing and it will still knife people as long as your in knife range.

One thing is u have to change is adding a extra Y and the end of the turbo macros. Because of the game adding sticking animation when u knife or riot someone it only registers one Y press so when the knife/riot runs its cycle it will switch weapons on u. As long as u add a extra y it will cancel the weapon switch out. The only time i actually got a quick knife in was when i stabbed someone in mid air. Maybe if someone made a jump knife that might cancel out the stick knife animation????? Well Ill keep crackin away at it and update everyone on my progress!

UPDATE: I have confirmation that turbo knives and riots will only work "without sticking to the enemy" If your in the air when u use them. I hope there is a way to make a jumping turbo knife to where its something like a little baby jump. This one may be plausible to iron the kinks out of!
That was my impression.