COD Advanced Warfare Threads?

bonefisher

Queen of Awesum made this for you to try on the MK14. Let me know if this is working right away and I'll finish the rest of the rate for this type of rapid fire.

Attachments

• Ultra Fire Rate 9.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 5

bonefisher

Here is some goodies to put on a tac switch.

Attachments

• Jump Booster (Advanced Warfare).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7
  • Thrust (Advanced Warfare).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 6

bonefisher

I might have to adjust things because I tried out one on BO2 that I built for the fal to see if the tweening worked like it does on the Berserker but didn't respond as well.

Qween of Awesum

Not sure what tweening is lol. But the speed is perfect. Only thing it needs is an anti-recoil tweak. Tried replicating the anti-recoil part of your other MK14 Anti-Recoil macro but it didnt seem to do anything. Any tips?

bonefisher

Not sure what tweening is lol. But the speed is perfect. Only thing it needs is an anti-recoil tweak. Tried replicating the anti-recoil part of your other MK14 Anti-Recoil macro but it didnt seem to do anything. Any tips?
That's good to here.. I only put a little anti- recoil on that example. You have to pull down more and adjust to your sensitivity. Lot of test and trial ......

bonefisher

I think you can bump it up a couple of notches on the multiplier maybe .03 more if you like.. test it out long as it doesn't skip.

bonefisher

Here Queen try this to see how it runs....if it skips a little change multiplier one click at a time.

Attachments

• Desecrator plus Anti-Recoil#5.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 4

Drastic

if you have the macro controller ? i assume you can record the anti recoil to make it easier :D

Qween of Awesum

if you have the macro controller ? i assume you can record the anti recoil to make it easier :D
Hmmm. How would I record JUST the anti recoil? And then how would I add that to my RFmacro? Wouldn't I only be able to push the tac to play the rec every time I shot?? Sorry...longtime Macro ctrlr owner but a macro creation noob :p

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'll start off saying my peace on how I hate anti-recoil that involves anologe movement. It highly inaccurate and causes more problems than good in my opinion.

If u want to make your own, it shouldent be that hard. Just pull up your rapid fire macro. Go to the RS anolog movent and start your RS anolog movement the first line in on the macro timeline, now drag it to the last bar your rapidfire ends on. Now all u have to do is drag the dot down just a little below the original dead center mark in the circle. Do this to both points (beginning dot & ending dot) trying to keep the dots consistent with one another.

This will be trial by error. Depending on what sensitivity level u play on will determine how u will have to adjust your downward anologe movement. If the gun still climbs up then u need to add a little more downward RS movement. If it climbs down when u fire then u need to adjust the anologe movement up more toward the center of the stick.

Now the crumy thing about anologe anti recoil is now u have canceled out the recoil climb u can now NOT aim up or down when firing. It will not let u. U can aim left to right when firing but not up and down. Another down side is when u hip fire its more sensitive. U will be quickly shooting at the floor. A on/off toggle would be ideal. Also if this is for COD AW I wouldn't even use it. With all the boast jumping in this game this application would only be ideal for very long shots across the map. Anything else would just be suicide.

Its a fairly easy macro to make it just takes good old testing to get it right. It doesn't require much downward movement to get it right. Just drop the center square box just a couple centimeters below the center mark keeping both dots (beginning and end) with equal coward pull. Test it and see if its still pulling up or down then slightly fine tune till its where u want it. I'm sure u will come to the same conclusion as I've stated and find that its more of a disadvantage than an actual game advantage.

bonefisher

Also to add to White's message if you do decide to make anti-recoil is to leave a space in front of the macro so you can have a little movement on the stick or your for sure will not move it like he said. I agree on not using the ant-recoil due to if you noticed your aim assist if it is working correctly for the game your playing it will stay on them when firing. I don't use it in COD but do use it in Battlefield...

bonefisher

Ok here is some new things out for you all to try. I'll just kick the whole VKS. and you can try it how I set it up or just save what you want. Now to use these new things you need Gung-Ho Perk for the Jitter and no fast hands. For the fast quick knife and switcher you need a explosive drone or semtex but I prefer the explosive drone. The quick reload shaves a little time on some and a lot on others but mostly it works for all assault rifles and a few submachine weapons. When I have time I'll look for the sweet spot on the others. The Oh YeAh rapid fire works on every weapon. On the shot gun setup I made a LT rapid fire so you can save ammo when you can. This new Oh YeAh Jitter will fire the burst guns like an auto but only can hip fire it. So actually a good combo would be rapid fire on LT and the Jitter on RT. Works!

Attachments

• BONE-Special (Advanced Warfare).vks
    26.5 KB · Views: 4