COD Advanced Warfare

bonefisher

For you that want what ever when ever here it is the Bone Special of the Day. lol! I have the primary on one page and secondary on another....It easy if you get use to it... just keep in mind if you get killed with secondary weapon tap the Y button because primary comes back out when you respawn...no worries if you have on wrong page either just hold Y button for a second and it will align back to the correct set up....

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    209.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    143.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    203 KB · Views: 53
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    201.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    211.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    203.4 KB · Views: 34

bonefisher

also I didn't take a pic of the boost on the left stick on all directions...Enjoy!

Attachments

• 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    207.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    164.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    202 KB · Views: 21
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    205.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    209.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Bone Special.vrp
    261.7 KB · Views: 19
also I didn't take a pic of the boost on the left stick on all directions...Enjoy!

Is there a way we are able to see the actual runes that make up your Bone Special pack? Also, if we are not able to see the runes, what exactly do I need to add to the M14 rapid fire to get the anti-recoil?

Thanks

bonefisher

Is there a way we are able to see the actual runes that make up your Bone Special pack? Also, if we are not able to see the runes, what exactly do I need to add to the M14 rapid fire to get the anti-recoil?

Thanks
I built the anti-recoil into the rapid fire.. it was built on sensitivity 6..

bonefisher

That is a lot of work lol on posting all the pic... trying to play some also.... plus looking at some cancel ways for a jitter....

bonefisher

Thanks

Attachments

• Akimbo Auto's.PNG
    Akimbo Auto's.PNG
    91.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Akimbo Auto's 2.PNG
    Akimbo Auto's 2.PNG
    47.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Akimbo Semi-Auto's #1.PNG
    Akimbo Semi-Auto's #1.PNG
    87.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Akimbo Semi-Auto's #1 2.PNG
    Akimbo Semi-Auto's #1 2.PNG
    43.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Anti-Recoil #1.PNG
    Anti-Recoil #1.PNG
    95.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Anti-Recoil #1 2.PNG
    Anti-Recoil #1 2.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 31
  • BoneFire MK14 anti-recoil #6.PNG
    BoneFire MK14 anti-recoil #6.PNG
    78.1 KB · Views: 32
  • BoneFire MK14 anti-recoil #6 2.PNG
    BoneFire MK14 anti-recoil #6 2.PNG
    44.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Booster.PNG
    Booster.PNG
    79.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Booster 2.PNG
    Booster 2.PNG
    45.6 KB · Views: 27

bonefisher

Can't show what I did with the anti-recoil all the way or it messes with the settings... sorry!

Attachments

• Drop Knife.PNG
    Drop Knife.PNG
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Drop Knife 2.PNG
    Drop Knife 2.PNG
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Half Drop or Full Drop.PNG
    Half Drop or Full Drop.PNG
    89.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Jump or Jump Boost 2.PNG
    Jump or Jump Boost 2.PNG
    90.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Jump or Jump Boost.PNG
    Jump or Jump Boost.PNG
    76.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Jump or Jump Boost 3.PNG
    Jump or Jump Boost 3.PNG
    48.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Quick Scope LT .42s.PNG
    Quick Scope LT .42s.PNG
    96.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Quick Scope LT .42s 2.PNG
    Quick Scope LT .42s 2.PNG
    41.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Burst and Semi-Auto's #1.PNG
    Burst and Semi-Auto's #1.PNG
    80.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Burst and Semi-Auto's #1 2.PNG
    Burst and Semi-Auto's #1 2.PNG
    48.4 KB · Views: 9

sigsauerman

So these are only the pics of the runes? any chance the runes can be uploaded to the viking forge under public forge?

bonefisher

So these are only the pics of the runes? any chance the runes can be uploaded to the viking forge under public forge?
Actually you can download the rune pack and use what is in it.. I put the pic's so you know how it is setup so you can play.... Odin is working on the forge so it can be done like that but this point in time no. Hopefully soon though so I don't have to do this.

sigsauerman

I am not understanding this software at all. I really appreciate the efforts of all those that are creating and providing runes for the rest of us.

bonefisher

I am not understanding this software at all. I really appreciate the efforts of all those that are creating and providing runes for the rest of us.
There are tutorial video's that can help you out towards the middle of the page where you click on to buy the berserker.. Check them out they may help out!

Last edited:

bonefisher

New Improved Bone Special! Same setup as last one except for jump and boost... Made a double jump boost if you hold longer or let go after first jump boost... plus side booster dodgers cycle over!

Attachments

• Bone Special.vrp
    261.7 KB · Views: 12

bonefisher

Tax 19 possibility? Makes me think he is actually using a Viking controller but maybe not.
thats a sprint jitter that's been out for a long time... I've been looking for a faster method but if you want that I can make you one sometime this weekend if I don't get to busy.