cod5 nazi zombies

xXxCELLxXx

Great work with the controller....The thing i was wondering was i come the firing rate is slower in the zombies maps...Is there a way too make it faster?

odingalt

Staff member
Ok two questions :)

1.) What are the zombie maps? (I played a lot of COD:Modern Warfare but only multiplayer on-line) :oops:

2.) So when playing with a COD5 preset, the gun is actually shooting slower in the zombie maps? Is it jerky, or is it smooth but just slower? How much slower?

This is very interesting bug.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok it sounds like maybe the game's detection routine is different on the zombie maps? Like you're getting capped in the zombie maps? That's very interesting. Hmmm well I think the first thing for me to try is releasing a beta preset for the zombie maps that lowers the fire rate down to the old cap of 8.33 and see if that helps, I guess this would be the first I've heard of different detection filters on different maps/types of games.

Are the zombie maps just in single player and/or co-op mode or also for multiplayer?

odingalt

Staff member
Ok Blackburn filled me in, apparently the code I am using to get past 8.33 SPS will not work on Zombie mode, so I'll release a 'Zombie' preset with 8.33 programmed, I should have some more free time this weekend. I spent last night getting more DUO codes out, DUO customers have been very patient, until last night there were more presets available for sleeper than for duo :)

if you make a zombie preset for rapidfire would it be possible to have the left tact button setup so when you press it, its like your holding x button down, and when you press it again it turns X button off. sometimes we hold a the last zombie in a window by holding x button down to rebuild the window so everyone can hit the mystery box to get better weapons and it would be alot easier if we had a preset.

thanks.

Blackburn

mode 2 on the newest cod5 code works well with zombies, its not perfect, but it gets the job done! We are still working on codes, be prepared for more releases soon!

josh24017

I have cod mod for 5 and 4.
when i play zombies I put my mod in cod4 mod and its fast.
Dose he reload glich work on zombies?
the x mod sounds great can that be done?

Toysrme

zombie mode uses its own sets of weapons, and even while in multiplayer you are bound to the set of game rules for single player.

the semi auto fire rates are lower in zombies. you can not alter that without altering your gamesave or your disk.

odingalt

Staff member
Beta preset for Zombie (for the Sleeper) is released, available on the downloads page. Can somebody give it a try. I added the window fixing timer (does the 'x' button for you) and also adjusted the rapidfire speed so it's smoother. Let me know your results.

Adecker

IMPORTANT!

The window fixer has a 7-8 second timer. Thats enough to repair a fully torn down window! If you need to shut off the Auto-X push the left thumb stick in and it will turn off! This is also for buying stuff or reloading! You have to hit X then the LEFT thumb stuck (The one used for sprinting)
Good Luck! Send a e-mail about or post any bugs here!