cod5 nazi zombies

odingalt

Staff member
There is a lower shots-per-second cap in Zombie modes, it's stated at the top of this thread. Nothing anybody can do about it.

Adecker

Hey odingalt we need to do something about the window mode. We cant have it turn on by X. There seems to be a issue when taking a new gun or reloading. I dont know if im the only one with this problem. I would like to ask if anyone has a idea for a different button to turn on the X holder and Odingalt is this even possible when your coding, can a different button activate X. I.E: When B is pressed it holds X for 7-8 seconds?.

Thank you! :D

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah, for the Sleeper preset, it's a little annoying to have the window mode on the 'x button' because if you are in Mode 2 the 'window fixin mode' and hit X to reload, you will reload, but then the controller is holding down the 'X' for another 7 seconds. Then when you fire, there's a chance your rifle will reload again.

Maybe if you guys with sleepers who are using zombie mode and decide on a better button for 'mode 2' that will start the window fixin' hold to start up.

Also let me know if it's o.k. to leave the left thumbstick as the button that can end the timer early.

Adecker

I was thinking maybe the B button. Since all that does is crouch.....and you never use crouch unless your glitching. Or possibly A...if thats possible? Odingalt, please talk to me on MSN asap so we can get this figured out.