Controller still not working

Toxicthumb

My tyrs hand rapid fire is not working corrrectly and i tried reflashing it and it wont work. the rapid fire is not firing like it should be, i would like information immediately on how to send it in to be replaced. i have the regular tyrs hand controller black shell.

Ben

Yeah, try and give them as much info as possible, that include's what controller you ordered etc..

IrishStyle

Toxicthumb said:
My tyrs hand rapid fire is not working corrrectly and i tried reflashing it and it wont work. the rapid fire is not firing like it should be, i would like information immediately on how to send it in to be replaced. i have the regular tyrs hand controller black shell.

What is the exact problem you are having? The controller is most likley fine, Honestly most issues are user error.

Toxicthumb

Omg its not user error, the controller is the problem. i already did everything people have told me to try to fix it but its not working. Im pissed i paid a lot for something that isnt working correctly and i want to replace it but nothing is happening with my support ticket.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toxicthumb said:
Omg its not user error, the controller is the problem. i already did everything people have told me to try to fix it but its not working. Im pissed i paid a lot for something that isnt working correctly and i want to replace it but nothing is happening with my support ticket.
Calm Down...your not getting any closer to fixing your controller yelling at the mod team.

Toxicthumb

I did not mean to yell at the team if thats how i sounded, im just upset im the unlucky one to have issues. Let me explain whats happening to me, I started playing mw2 for about an hour and the controller was working fine. But then the rapid fire just suddenly stopped like it overheated or something and would only fire shots real slow like a bullet a second. i tried re flashing it like i was told and the same issue keeps happening. im not sure if the right trigger is messed up or if it just tires out overtime.
btw this happens to all modes so none will work even trying for different games

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toxicthumb said:
I did not mean to yell at the team if thats how i sounded, im just upset im the unlucky one to have issues. Let me explain whats happening to me, I started playing mw2 for about an hour and the controller was working fine. But then the rapid fire just suddenly stopped like it overheated or something and would only fire shots real slow like a bullet a second. i tried re flashing it like i was told and the same issue keeps happening. im not sure if the right trigger is messed up or if it just tires out overtime.
this does sound more like user error than actual controller problems...try putting fresh AAs in it

v360Reflex

Toxicthumb said:

Have you tried to Erase the Chip and put the Driver back onto your controller?

Ben

Erase it then click the "Allow Word Configuration" box (called something like that) and see if that works?