Controller still not working

Toxicthumb

yep i just did it and still hasnt fixed it. so can someone please check the support ticket so i can get it replaced?

apcoop7

Toxicthumb said:
I did not mean to yell at the team if thats how i sounded, im just upset im the unlucky one to have issues. Let me explain whats happening to me, I started playing mw2 for about an hour and the controller was working fine. But then the rapid fire just suddenly stopped like it overheated or something and would only fire shots real slow like a bullet a second. i tried re flashing it like i was told and the same issue keeps happening. im not sure if the right trigger is messed up or if it just tires out overtime.
btw this happens to all modes so none will work even trying for different games

Please answer these questions thoroughly...

How long did you have your controller until you had problems? Did you reprogram your controller right away when you received it? What do you mean by it just stops working? How is your right trigger messed up? What different modes have you tried using (be specific) with your controller? What driver(s) have you tried reprogramming it with?

Toxicthumb

apcoop7 said:
Toxicthumb said:
I did not mean to yell at the team if thats how i sounded, im just upset im the unlucky one to have issues. Let me explain whats happening to me, I started playing mw2 for about an hour and the controller was working fine. But then the rapid fire just suddenly stopped like it overheated or something and would only fire shots real slow like a bullet a second. i tried re flashing it like i was told and the same issue keeps happening. im not sure if the right trigger is messed up or if it just tires out overtime.

How long did you have your controller until you had problems? Did you reprogram your controller right away when you received it? What do you mean by it just stops working? How is your right trigger messed up? What different modes have you tried using (be specific) with your controller? What driver(s) have you tried reprogramming it with?
I used the controller about 2 days and it started having problems
No i didnt re program right away cuz it was working
the rapidfire slows down shooting like a bullet per second
im not sure im just guessing or wondering if its the right trigger
3 round burst and 5 round burst and akimbo also mess up along with regular rapid fire modes.
i re programed with the hidbootloader like a mod told me to

Im done answering questions i would like it replaced. its been about 3 weeks since i posted a problem and im getting tired of waiting for help

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toxicthumb said:
apcoop7 said:
Toxicthumb said:

I used the controller about 2 days and it started having problems
No i didnt re program right away cuz it was working
the rapidfire slows down shooting like a bullet per second
im not sure im just guessing or wondering if its the right trigger
3 round burst and 5 round burst and akimbo also mess up along with regular rapid fire modes.
i re programed with the hidbootloader like a mod told me to

Im done answering questions i would like it replaced. its been about 3 weeks since i posted a problem and im getting tired of waiting for help
Tell me.....if you hold the trigger down does it shoot fast and slow down maybe 1-2 bullets per clip/burst?

apcoop7

Look dude I'm trying to help you out and if you don't want to answer any more questions then looks like your user error controller will be broken forever.

Toxicthumb

Yeah thats exactly what its doing, it worked fine when i got it then i hold it down and it slows down to that speed. even 3 round burst will only shoot like 1 bullet, same with 5 round burst shooting like 2 or 3. Changing batteries didnt help im using rechargables and i tried regular ones. Do you know how to fix it or what the problem is???

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toxicthumb said:
Yeah thats exactly what its doing, it worked fine when i got it then i hold it down and it slows down to that speed. even 3 round burst will only shoot like 1 bullet, same with 5 round burst shooting like 2 or 3. Changing batteries didnt help im using rechargables and i tried regular ones. Do you know how to fix it or what the problem is???
Can you post a video.....this is NOT a hardware problem.