CRYSIS 2

NYjetsNY1

YoungPuzzlez said:
yeh the game realy is a very good game in my opinion i was just wondering if anyoine elsse has the game and maybe kno a good rapid fire speed beacause you can turn any gun into single fire guns but i cant be bothered to find one i have tried all mw2 speeds there OK but average i wud say i thnk there must be afast one out there for this game......so does anyone have a good speed yet??????????

Honestly I may very well get this game. Looks awesome and the online was pretty fun, yet right now I'm addicted to MW2.

Do you know if the demo has a private match mode? I could make a rapid-fire there... Otherwise I need $60 to get the game lol, which isn't too big of a problem but yeah.

YoungPuzzlez

yeh i think you should definantly buy this game now i have just unlocked the rapid fire perk and put it on the Fernal which is the same as m16 3 burst or single shot if wished (prefered) when i tried 10sps without that perk it was decent with it its the FAL all over again from MW2 absolutly amazin gun lol trust me NYjetsNY1 and otheres get this game Headphones on this game are very very good for sound horin i have TBs x11 and viking odin raven unstopable combo

NYjetsNY1

YoungPuzzlez said:
yeh i think you should definantly buy this game now i have just unlocked the rapid fire perk and put it on the Fernal which is the same as m16 3 burst or single shot if wished (prefered) when i tried 10sps without that perk it was decent with it its the FAL all over again from MW2 absolutly amazin gun lol trust me NYjetsNY1 and otheres get this game Headphones on this game are very very good for sound horin i have TBs x11 and viking odin raven unstopable combo

You have an odin's raven? Do you have a viking360 macro controller? If I bought the game I'd make a macro for it, nothing for the raven.

YoungPuzzlez

no very sorry im useing raven wish i did have a macro but dont have the money but if you can try get somethink like 30sps saem as hex editor with the rapid fire perk is very fast om sure there will be loads off macro for this game when someone has the chance to play with the game a bit :D

NYjetsNY1

YoungPuzzlez said:
no very sorry im useing raven wish i did have a macro but dont have the money but if you can try get somethink like 30sps saem as hex editor with the rapid fire perk is very fast om sure there will be loads off macro for this game when someone has the chance to play with the game a bit :D

I heard 10.4 and 10.6 were good on raven.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
YoungPuzzlez said:

I heard 10.4 and 10.6 were good on raven.
i personally like 10.6 it shoots fast and skips some times....10.4 shoots slow but doesnt skip...so pick your poison..

GJUnLeAsHeD

Can any 1 help i go to play the beta and it says its over :( ?? plz help me out i played it b4 and liked but stooped 4 a while then went to play again and gave me a msg saying its over :,(

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
Can any 1 help i go to play the beta and it says its over :( ?? plz help me out i played it b4 and liked but stooped 4 a while then went to play again and gave me a msg saying its over :,(

They closed the beta's dedicated servers - basically you can't play it anymore sorry!