Current PS3 Plans

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well hopefully they would be able to adapt their current chip to work like this. I don't claim to know exactly what needs to be done, but I would suspect that most of the chip could remain the same.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Well hopefully they would be able to adapt their current chip to work like this. I don't claim to know exactly what needs to be done, but I would suspect that most of the chip couold remain the same.
i concur...lol

cbomb101

looks like ur ps3 plans are a no go there dosent seem to be any recent post around by the viking maker guy.

obo

trust me, he's busy. whats he's coming out with your going to love if you have a viking360 controller, he's only one guy, so you know. So much to do, so little time :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, I don't have an X-box, otherwise I would be very excited after that little hint there. Like I said, if I ever get an X-box, the first thing I do will be to order whatever is newest from Viking 360. Hopefully after he's done with the mystery project, he can have a chance to look at making a PS3 version. If he dosn't want to, I'll try showing my ideas to some other modshops. I wanted to give Viking the first chance at it simply because they are the best 360 modders out there, and I like their features and think that they could do a nice job of it. Just out of curiosity, do you have any idea what the new mod will do?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I found the picture with 2 connectors on top of eachother. He was doing an L1, L2 and R1, R2 swap. If you want to see the whole thing look here: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=655891 but the main thing is that 2 connectors will fit on top of eachother. You just need an input connector, and then an out put to the connector attatched to the board. The coding would go something like "when this curciut is complete, open and close this curcuit". There are a couple of resistors on the flimsy/daughter board that might need to be incorperated into the rapidfire chip, but I'm not sure. This way should do away with transistors.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
I found the picture with 2 connectors on top of eachother. He was doing an L1, L2 and R1, R2 swap. If you want to see the whole thing look here: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=655891 but the main thing is that 2 connectors will fit on top of eachother. You just need an input connector, and then an out put to the connector attatched to the board. The coding would go something like "when this curciut is complete, open and close this curcuit". There are a couple of resistors on the flimsy/daughter board that might need to be incorperated into the rapidfire chip, but I'm not sure. This way should do away with transistors.
once again nice find ps3 your really dedicated lol :D

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I realy want to see this throught to a PS3 viking chip... I'm not the only one that it would benifit, Odingalt could make twice as much money with double the custumer base. Also, it would be hands down the best PS3 mod out there. Only one $200 evil controller even has fast reloads. I bet just about everyone with a viking and a PS3 would imediatly buy a PS3 version if it came out.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, I thought of that about 5 months ago, and I posted in the forums, and basicaly, it won't. PS3 has 3 commons instead of one like X-box.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
I realy want to see this throught to a PS3 viking chip... I'm not the only one that it would benifit, Odingalt could make twice as much money with double the custumer base. Also, it would be hands down the best PS3 mod out there. Only one $200 evil controller even has fast reloads. I bet just about everyone with a viking and a PS3 would imediatly buy a PS3 version if it came out.
Yeee I would buy it too I got a ps3 my I'd is CURTIN94 add me

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Although, now that I think about it, What would happen if I bridged the commons, essensially making them into one?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Did your PS3 screw up a couple days ago? I heard it was a calender glitch, but my friend who doesn't have internet didn't have any problems...

theblur1

Ive heard about that error code.
Apparently its because the console thought it was feb 29th but i haventr heard much else.
Is yours working now?