Custom WU-TANG Xbox 360

Fredrow

Check out this sweet custom Wu-Tang Xbox 360 that I made......Wu-Tang is for the babies....I hope you all know of the sickest hip-hop group the Wu-Tang Clan if ya don't know then Google that shit.....

IMG_0040.jpg

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=60431703

(I will try and fix the picture tomorrow if I have time....)

Fredrow

Had to come and refresh this thread up a bit........ I got the RED out.... Now the Wu-Box is all Blue......

The Children are the future and WU-Tang is for the Babies........

AllBlueWu-Box.jpg

back_wu-box.jpg

v360Reflex

im loving that all blue! nice job! Wu-tang Clan is one of the best rap groups of all time and so was Blackalicious!

Fredrow

v360Reflex said:
im loving that all blue! nice job! Wu-tang Clan is one of the best rap groups of all time and so was Blackalicious!

Blackalicious is not a group, he is one man and he is one of sickest Indie hip-hop artist out there in the game today!!!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
v360Reflex said:

Blackalicious is not a group, he is one man and he is one of sickest Indie hip-hop artist out there in the game today!!!
good point....but a rap group that was BEAST......NWA!!!!!!!!!!!

v360Reflex

Fredrow said:
v360Reflex said:

ik he is one person but he doesnt make the beats by him self liek he has a DJ and all that so thats why i'd consider him a group... idk.. overall it is just him on the mic so you are right but Jurassic 5 is lyrically Beast

Fredrow

v360Reflex said:
Fredrow said:
v360Reflex said:

ik he is one person but he doesnt make the beats by him self liek he has a DJ and all that so thats why i'd consider him a group... idk.. overall it is just him on the mic so you are right but Jurassic 5 is lyrically Beast

You do know that the people who make the beats are 80% of the time called producers! Have you heard all of Blackalicious albums?? And yeah J-5 is hella sick too!!! 4sho.....

Xx Binno xX

Hey Fredrow I have never herd the WU- TANG on the radio before idk if its because i live on the east side of the USA or something but i here them on Satellite Radio a lot because everyone who owns the stations is from the west side but its kinda weird.

modded matt

you only hear it on satalite radio and not public broadcast stations is because if they plaied wutang on the radio it would sound like:

hey beep,beeep, get my gun, beep, beep ,beep smoke that beep beep beep hahaha

LoveKillzSlowly

You don't listen to them on the radio or TV because they no longer make hits. I never was a fan of them when I was younger. I would listen to Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, Dipset back in the day.

Right now I mainly listen to Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, just to name a few..

PS3andCOD

Contributor
modded matt said:
you only hear it on satalite radio and not public broadcast stations is because if they plaied wutang on the radio it would sound like:

Yeah, that applies to most rap. You only really hear the two or three per album that they purposely made easy to edit so they could go on the radio...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
modded matt said:

Yeah, that applies to most rap. You only really hear the two or three per album that they purposely made easy to edit so they could go on the radio...
and usually the songs that can be played on the radio are the worst tracks of the album.....usually though.

v360Reflex

Blackalicious is not a group, he is one man and he is one of sickest Indie hip-hop artist out there in the game today!!![/quote]
ik he is one person but he doesnt make the beats by him self liek he has a DJ and all that so thats why i'd consider him a group... idk.. overall it is just him on the mic so you are right but Jurassic 5 is lyrically Beast[/quote]

You do know that the people who make the beats are 80% of the time called producers! Have you heard all of Blackalicious albums?? And yeah J-5 is hella sick too!!! 4sho.....[/quote]
lol yes i know that but you never know but i did find out well herd that Blackalicious is a group of 2 people him and his "producer

Blackalicious is an American hip hop duo from Sacramento, California made up of rapper Gift of Gab (born Tim Parker) and DJ/producer Chief Xcel (born Xavier Mosley). They are noted for Gift of Gab's often "tongue-twisting", multisyllabic, complex rhymes and Chief Xcel's "classic" beats. The pair have released three full-length albums (1999's Nia, 2002's Blazing Arrow and 2005's The Craft), and have been described as "one of the most popular groups in the independent hip-hop scene.". At a recent solo show (June, 2010) Gift of Gab announced that he and Chief Xcel were 7 songs into their new album, and hoping for an early 2011 release.

v360Reflex

LoveKillzSlowly said:
You don't listen to them on the radio or TV because they no longer make hits. I never was a fan of them when I was younger. I would listen to Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, Dipset back in the day.

Right now I mainly listen to Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, just to name a few..
in my opinion lil wayne isnt a good rapper Lyrically.. but i STILL listen to Biggie,2pac,ice cube,Eminem, and rappers to me who have talent.. just saying. :)

LoveKillzSlowly

Lil Wayne= Best Entertainer. Jay-Z= Best Rapper Alive.
Obviously the people you listed are great rappers too, trust me I KNOW talented rappers. I listen to a lot of different stuff. I like to listen to new s--t. Drake has the talent to be #1 that dude is an actor, a writer, a rapper, a singer an entertainer.

I just don't like listening to that hardcore fake s--t, I like music I can bang to in my 350z, at the club or at a house party. I like to be entertained. Plus the ladies like it too. ;)