Custom WU-TANG Xbox 360

Fredrow

Ben. said:
Slightly off topic?

Ben, I'm gonna be cool to you about this!!! We are staying on topic, I think its sick to finally have some sort of music base thread going, because it's always good to hear about what other peeps are out there bumping!!!!!!!!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
Slightly off topic?
i know right seriously please stay on topic.........

Hey M1A1 stay da Fu^%k off of Ben Nutz, son...... Damn, your all over that guy's shit..... Every post Ben leaves, there is always some stupid ace post that you leave right after Ben's..... Damn give the kid some breathing room......

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
Slightly off topic?
i know right seriously please stay on topic.........

Hey M1A1 stay da Fu^%k off of Ben Nutz, son...... Damn, your all over that guy's poop..... Every post Ben leaves, there is always some stupid ace post that you leave right after Ben's..... Damn give the kid some breathing room......
how is agreeing with him being all over his nuts? seriously. i agree with you sometimes. i agree with ben sometimes, and i agree with e most of the time. so just because i agree with him doesnt mean that im on his nuts. seriously.

obo

Just be cool guys... There's no need for the moderators to be fighting amongst each other. It just ends up in flaming...

And as to the recent hype everybody seems to be having about staying on topic or getting off topic. There needs to be a little more relaxation. This thread is about a custom xbox that was modeled around a music group. So the conversation moving towards music groups isn't so bad is it? There's no harm done. I mean obviously if somebody made a topic asking for help with his viking controller and people started talking about music artists, then i could understand.

My point is, instead of placing such huge emphasis on "staying on topic", just let threads go where the responses take them, unless the thread gets completely out of hand. If the forum is overly patrolled and people are always worried about staying on topic, well then that doesn't leave much room for friendly conversations does it?

-by the way, I would like to point out that I am in no way trying to insult anybody by this post. It's just an opinion.

LoveKillzSlowly

I am pretty sure he was thinking of how pointless It was to randomly post the same thing someone else just posted, I mean that was what I was thinking when you posted that. Everything that was posted here was somewhat relevant since we were talking about Wu-tang and other rappers/hip-hop artists. His custom Xbox 360 is based on Wu-tang.

It's more important to stay on topic on the support forums than it is here.

EDIT: lol obo I just posted this right after you did without me seeing your post but I completely agree with you.

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
how is agreeing with him being all over his nuts? seriously. i agree with you sometimes. i agree with ben sometimes, and i agree with e most of the time. so just because i agree with him doesnt mean that im on his nuts. seriously.

[color=#00FF00 said:
Fredrow[/color]]
Hey M1A1 stay da Fu^%k off of Ben Nutz, son...... Damn, your all over that guy's poop..... Every post Ben leaves, there is always some stupid ace post that you leave right after Ben's..... Damn give the kid some breathing room......

YES...... Hahahaha.......

Dude all I'm saying is how about you lay-off on the redundant follow up post's........ Like if you look around these boards, you will see so many of your post that are damn near identical to the post above it... I use to think it was funny, because I thought you were joking around like that..... But after see so many of them, I don't think that they were jokes..... I ain't mad at ya pimp...... Just chill with those post; kid....