Discussion Thread:Viking360 Preset Editor v0.80, 0.81, 0.82

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Re: Discussion Thread:Viking360 Preset Editor version 0.80, 0.81

PS3andCOD said:
Did you get the absolutly newes one yet? There were some problems originaly because odingalt fogot one of the files to be included in the download.
Yes, but it still won't work. I know how to do everything cause i've done it twice before with the betas. I really don't know what i'm doing wrong.

odingalt

Staff member

I am a moron. Ok I have uploaded version 0.82. There was a simple error by myself, there's no way that any Thor's Hammer owners were able to get the v0.81 to work. Ok please try version 0.82! Thor's Hammer will work now.

viking360fan

odingalt said:
I am a moron. Ok I have uploaded version 0.82. There was a simple error by myself, there's no way that any Thor's Hammer owners were able to get the v0.81 to work. Ok please try version 0.82! Thor's Hammer will work now.
tru that now read the other emails from me :0

thejld

Odin, could u make a dropshot with the right thumbstick instead of the b button , because thats what i use and i know alot of drop shotters who use that instead of b

Paul

thejld said:
Odin, could u make a dropshot with the right thumbstick instead of the b button , because thats what i use and i know alot of drop shotters who use that instead of b

thejld,

Dropshot on the Right Thumbstick is impossible because the Right Thumbstick isn't an I/O value, only an input value. The chip can tell when you click the right thumbstick, but it can't emulate the click for you basically.

stunnedjack

Idk if its been discussed yet. but there should be a option to change for the dropshop. I play tactical, and dont press B to dropshot its the right analog stick down. just a thought

Paul

stunnedjack said:
Idk if its been discussed yet. but there should be a option to change for the dropshop. I play tactical, and dont press B to dropshot its the right analog stick down. just a thought

Paul said:
thejld said:

thejld,

Dropshot on the Right Thumbstick is impossible because the Right Thumbstick isn't an I/O value, only an input value. The chip can tell when you click the right thumbstick, but it can't emulate the click for you basically.

hmg9194

Interesting things on my failing made preset with 8.2 or w/e. Whenever i turn the mod on, no lights show, and i cant shoot. At all. Pulling the trigger does absolutely nothing.

odingalt

Staff member
AGAIN, I CANNOT HELP ANYONE IF THEY DON'T UPLOAD THEIR .HEX FILE AS AN ATTACHMENT. I am helpless if I don't have a piece of code to look at. Please attach your .hex files or upload them to a place like mediafire so I can download it and have a look at it.

hmg9194

odingalt said:
AGAIN, I CANNOT HELP ANYONE IF THEY DON'T UPLOAD THEIR .HEX FILE AS AN ATTACHMENT. I am helpless if I don't have a piece of code to look at. Please attach your .hex files or upload them to a place like mediafire so I can download it and have a look at it.
Wait i think i know the problem. When i save it it shows up but it has 0 bytes of info. when i save it to my computer from the custom editor it comes up with a error message that says "An exception has occured. Could not find 'C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.542\Thors_Hammer.dat'." Any idea how to fix that? I tried extracting that very file to my desktop from the files on the loader and it still didnt work.

JitterOnUrFace

Hey ermmm idk why but half of the files i made from the custom editor will work, nd the other half wont work. Can u guys explain and i would upload the files but it wont let me upload it on the website because it says its empty. Idk why im havin so much problem since the 0.5 version was easy

JitterOnUrFace

JitterOnUrFace said:
Hey ermmm idk why but half of the files i made from the custom editor will work, nd the other half wont work. Can u guys explain and i would upload the files but it wont let me upload it on the website because it says its empty. Idk why im havin so much problem since the 0.5 version was easy

JitterOnUrFace

hmg9194 said:
odingalt said:
Wait i think i know the problem. When i save it it shows up but it has 0 bytes of info. when i save it to my computer from the custom editor it comes up with a error message that says "An exception has occured. Could not find 'C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.542\Thors_Hammer.dat'." Any idea how to fix that? I tried extracting that very file to my desktop from the files on the loader and it still didnt work.

Lol im having same problem but it shows like half the time. Because when i add the mode Jitter(Y,Y) thts when the message pops up but when i dont hve tht it doesnt pop up. Well i hope the problem gets fixed because i love using the controller lol.

JitterOnUrFace

Hey i would like to make a suggestion for you guys to make this. You guys should make a quick scoping mode for Cod6 because i play quick scopes everyday and i got to admit i sux at it alil but thts because i have to hit left trigger then right and move around the analog stick. The mode should be like if u hit right trigger u zoom in until u get right before you can see through the scope then the gun shoots for u. It ll be a cool mode and i think if u make this mode u would get a lot more customers because every1 in Cod6 has or will play quick scopes at one point or another and they will like it lol. And for an example idk if this is a glitch wth the controller but on akimbo mode i put tht on and i played around wth it for like 5mins then when i hit right trigger my gun zooms in automatically and shoots for me its pretty cool. Idk how to do it wth akimbo mode but i can play around wth it tom..... and tell u guys how to do it. But thxs if you guys can make this mode

Ben

JitterOnUrFace said:
Hey i would like to make a suggestion for you guys to make this. You guys should make a quick scoping mode for Cod6 because i play quick scopes everyday and i got to admit i sux at it alil but thts because i have to hit left trigger then right and move around the analog stick. The mode should be like if u hit right trigger u zoom in until u get right before you can see through the scope then the gun shoots for u. It ll be a cool mode and i think if u make this mode u would get a lot more customers because every1 in Cod6 has or will play quick scopes at one point or another and they will like it lol. And for an example idk if this is a glitch wth the controller but on akimbo mode i put tht on and i played around wth it for like 5mins then when i hit right trigger my gun zooms in automatically and shoots for me its pretty cool. Idk how to do it wth akimbo mode but i can play around wth it tom..... and tell u guys how to do it. But thxs if you guys can make this mode

Check out this from the download topic:

odingalt said:
Feature requests that I'm aware of and working towards (in no particular order:)
-Two-round burst firing
-Add 'autofiring' dropshot - when B button is hit, gunner will drop and fire for a set amount of time (you choose)
-Add ability for Odin's Raven to use tac switches for dropshot instead of the 'B' button.
-A mode that allows for rapidfire/turbo on the left trigger, for use in quick scope matches
-Add ability to use Odin's Raven right tac switch for rapidfire (right trigger fires normally)
-Try to create an Akimbo Jitter Mode (for guns like dual Raffikas)
-'No Scope' glitch: crouch and fire one shot automatically when right trigger is pulled.
-Add a 'quick switch' option; when user changes between two modes, the controller also changes from primary to secondary weapon (or vice versa)

-Still need to add Gears of War functions to the custom editor including chainsaw battles mode

JitterOnUrFace

Ben. said:
JitterOnUrFace said:

odingalt said:
Feature requests that I'm aware of and working towards (in no particular order:)
-Two-round burst firing
-Add 'autofiring' dropshot - when B button is hit, gunner will drop and fire for a set amount of time (you choose)
-Add ability for Odin's Raven to use tac switches for dropshot instead of the 'B' button.
-A mode that allows for rapidfire/turbo on the left trigger, for use in quick scope matches
-Add ability to use Odin's Raven right tac switch for rapidfire (right trigger fires normally)
-'No Scope' glitch: crouch and fire one shot automatically when right trigger is pulled.
-Add a 'quick switch' option; when user changes between two modes, the controller also changes from primary to secondary weapon (or vice versa)

-Still need to add Gears of War functions to the custom editor including chainsaw battles mode

Oo i knew he made a list of what he is gonna work on but forgot about it, lol my bad. But i don't get what the quickswitch does(-Add a 'quick switch' option; when user changes between two modes, the controller also changes from primary to secondary weapon (or vice versa). Is it like when your using the fal ur in rapidfire mode then as your secondary is the striker so when you change to the striker it changes to the jitter automatically. Tht would be a cool mode if thts what you guys are talking about. And I think you guys need to make the rapidfire speed for the fal faster. Because i like the fal but my friends fal is faster than mine.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
JitterOnUrFace said:
Ben. said:
JitterOnUrFace said:

odingalt said:
-Two-round burst firing

Oo i knew he made a list of what he is gonna work on but forgot about it, lol my bad. But i don't get what the quickswitch does(-Add a 'quick switch' option; when user changes between two modes, the controller also changes from primary to secondary weapon (or vice versa). Is it like when your using the fal ur in rapidfire mode then as your secondary is the striker so when you change to the striker it changes to the jitter automatically. Tht would be a cool mode if thts what you guys are talking about. And I think you guys need to make the rapidfire speed for the fal faster. Because i like the fal but my friends fal is faster than mine.

That's exactly what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.