Discussion Thread:Viking360 Preset Editor v0.80, 0.81, 0.82

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrow

Th3_F4ll3n said:
I seem to have a problem. When I plug my Raven into my computer via PNC cable, and after I have created a .hex setlist, the bootloader buttons are all greyed out, and I can't do anthing with it. I just downlaoded the GUI today, so i think it is the most recent one.

Pic: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4319 ... wnlaod.png

Did I do something wrong?

First make sure you extract all those files from the WinRar folder into either another folder on your PC or straight to the desktop.....

Also you know how to put your controller into programming mode??

Krier023

Useful Poster
well if you have a raven then you hold right tact then push the guide button to turn on the controller and the two bottom leds will go out. and if you have a hammer you just hold the sync button when your turning on the controller

Fredrow

Th3_F4ll3n said:
I do not know how to put my controller into programing mode. I wasn't aware there was one =P

Here is the link to the Drivers index page on Viking360's website, http://viking360.com/download-drivers/

Once you get to that page, you will see a link for a "Walk Through Video" for each controller, i.e: Hand, Hammer, Raven.

Each video will walk you through how to put your controller into programming mode.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No way! He's gotta be the only happy customer ever. Where are all the unhappy customers (other than steve) hidding?

Itz CHARLEY

no, most unhappy customers throw their controllers at their little brothers heads. they cant really ask for any pittance after that.

justrelirandom

Will they ever add a 'perfect' Quick scoping mode , so when you pull the left trigger it shoots for you the exact second the scope comes in.

40_ounce

stunnedjack said:
The akimbo mode works but u cant rapidfire pistols and other akimbo guns. its really lame
Did you select rapid fire in the in one of the slots? You know you can have two slots on at the same time right.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Most people don't seem to get that. Maybe odingalt should change it to two different akimbo's, one that rapidfires and one that doesn't. Actually, it would probably be good if you could set the speed or three round burst etc...

ronnie09

this does not work tried to download it on 2 different computers both say incorrect header or something like that wont open reads as if there is no file or anything there please help

Fredrow

stunnedjack said:
The akimbo mode works but u cant rapidfire pistols and other akimbo guns. its really lame

PS3andCOD said:
Most people don't seem to get that. Maybe odingalt should change it to two different akimbo's, one that rapidfires and one that doesn't. Actually, it would probably be good if you could set the speed or three round burst etc...

Yeah you can just look at how the pre-made All-in-one driver is setup for the Tyr's Hand. You can have akimbo on at the same time as having rapid-fire, or you can just have akimbo on with no rapid-fire.....

xabangelusx

when i download the attachment to get the preset editor this message comes up

! C:\Users\zack\Downloads\Viking HEX Editor v0.82.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt

what am i doing wrong...
and how do i get this to work

Fredrow

xabangelusx said:
when i download the attachment to get the preset editor this message comes up

! C:\Users\zack\Downloads\Viking HEX Editor v0.82.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt

what am i doing wrong...
and how do i get this to work

Hey have you already fixed your problem with this? If not please let us know and I will help you out with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.