Drill Pattern For Viking Paddles??

odingalt

Staff member
Great tutorials guys. FYI sorry for the lack of info on these paddle switches. Viking is in development of its own paddle switches. For a couple of reasons. Mainly the existing kits are a little hard to install. Frankly I like the way they feel once installed but some people feel they are too tall (depends on your personal taste). I've had some time to work on some Viking projects and one of those projects is working on a new backside switch kit.

The other reason we need to develop new kits is that unfortunately the existing paddle switch kits we sell are not physically compatible with our new solderless Berserker modchip (And of course also not comaptible with the stereo headset adapter without modification).

The new kits I am developing personally myself and in fact I like it so much I am filing patent paperwork (mostly to protect me from getting sued when some other competitors get jealous at how awesome this shit is). More details to come once I get a patent application number in the system with the USPTO.

modded matt

I want to see a decommissioned Berserker chip so I can do some custom work with them. I am currently being contracted for a berserker/scuff mod like I did for the 360 But all I can do is tell them to buy a berserker and a scuff then send them to me. HE will be ditching the shell so if you have any miss drilled or scratched shells send him one. I will be sure he tells you its for me when he orders it.

morinzo

can i get another current copy of the paddle template? i was sent a second set paddles to make up for the issue that I had and threw the template that come with the original set away after I drilled because I didn't think getting another set was possible.

Is it still possible to trade in a 360 Macro? Is so please let me know the proper steps because I'd like to trade in for the new Berserker.

Last edited:

modded matt

Dude, its not rocket science. I doubt there are any to be had, thats why they are not posted Viking does not to take any responcibility on where you drill. (nor can I blame them) you see two small circles in the plastic of the controller. the tacts will be just to the inside of the controller and just below of center of the circle.

morinzo

they were emailed to me, I am not asking anyone to take responsibility for where i drill.

THX TO ALL THE VIKING TEAM FOR THE GREAT SUPPORT!!

I'm mailing out my macro 360 today for the upgrade..

morinzo

Here is my end result until I get my original Viking..
Thanks to RDC for the X1 remap board, Viking for the paddles, S**f for the adjustable triggers

I'm not to happy with the blue & wish me had more choices for controller shells.

8c68ea6a-35d6-42bf-a145-19e18f85a759_zpsrikphg27.jpg

082ff813-80bf-465b-a3e8-34050325492a_zpsz8jq2v92.jpg

e28039b1-84e8-4bbc-b549-6dc1ee11dcd5_zpsuultkjne.jpg

Last edited: