Dropshot!

kristianz1

Hi. Another company have bringed out a new option. It is called the dropshot mode. They have installed a button under the controller, tap it, you shoot crouch at the same time.

Here is what the company says about it:

Dropshot like a pro with the Dropshot Mod! This simple button placed exactly where your middle finger lays increasing your gameplay. Allowing you to dropshot like a pro.
This is a controller add on. Please add controller to cart first before adding dropshot. The dropshot mod makes your gameplay better. With this simple button you can pull off a move that makes you harder to be killed. By placing an external button where your middle finger lays Silent Modz is the first to come up with this! So add the dropshot button to your controller!

Is it possible for you guys make this? F.eks one more "high fire rate w/dropshot.

here is the link: http://stores.silentmodz.com/-strse-5/D ... Detail.bok

steve

I make a thread about this a while back. Would love a preset with this option! You'd have to switch to tactical layout as the B button with this mod chip isnt able to macro I believe...

IrishStyle

Couldn't you run the B button to a tact switch on the back....run the wire off the pcb rather than the chip to the tact switch

Adecker

I was thinkin something like.... hit B and you instantly drop and shoot for like 5 seconds? or something like that. I hate drop shooters though. They annoy the piss out of me.

kristianz1

Adecker said:
I was thinkin something like.... hit B and you instantly drop and shoot for like 5 seconds? or something like that. I hate drop shooters though. They annoy the piss out of me.

yes that would be nice.....dropshot...automatic shot for few seconds.

G

I like to dropshot and would love that option :D you should really replace it on the "works' with the javelin glicth.Make it with the B button or the RT trigger whatever it takes I would just like to see it and use it :twisted:

kristianz1

Yes :) would have been nice with a update now. So, Viking crew are you ready :D go into some things we have disussed in here for this game?

Dropshot and the Sniper+akimbo would have been a nice new year presents for us customers ;)

barrow

ILL V1K1NG said:
I like to dropshot and would love that option :D you should really replace it on the "works' with the javelin glicth.Make it with the B button or the RT trigger whatever it takes I would just like to see it and use it :twisted:
I just picked up my Odin's Raven from the post office. After a couple weeks of lurking I'm ready to make my first post.

I cosign this post. I would also love a dropshot feature, and since the javelin glitch has been patched it seems like a great replacement.

kyocasey

Ive never really done a dropshot, but if we had a setting for it i would be willing to give it a try.

That and sniper+akimbo!

papershoes

kristianz1 said:
Hi. Another company have bringed out a new option. It is called the dropshot mode. They have installed a button under the controller, tap it, you shoot crouch at the same time.

Here is what the company says about it:

Dropshot like a pro with the Dropshot Mod! This simple button placed exactly where your middle finger lays increasing your gameplay. Allowing you to dropshot like a pro.
This is a controller add on. Please add controller to cart first before adding dropshot. The dropshot mod makes your gameplay better. With this simple button you can pull off a move that makes you harder to be killed. By placing an external button where your middle finger lays Silent Modz is the first to come up with this! So add the dropshot button to your controller!

Is it possible for you guys make this? F.eks one more "high fire rate w/dropshot.

here is the link: http://stores.silentmodz.com/-strse-5/D ... Detail.bok

That button they place back there does not shoot + drop for you. It just acts as a secondary B button -making it possible to crouch or go prone without having to take your right thumb off the right analog stick to hit the face B button. You would also be able to accomplish this by changing your in-game controller settings button layout to 'tactical'. It swaps melee (right stick press) with crouch/prone (B button). However, either way you're stuck needing to hold the button down to drop to the ground.

At the moment the only controller I found which would support a '1 tap to drop' feature is the Nomad controller by Evil Controllers. It has buttons on the back that are mappable, which includes a hold feature. So you can make the right button on the back act as 'hold B'. This would allow you to drop to the ground by pressing a button quickly.

Anyway we can make this happen on a Raven? Would be great!

IrishStyle

Evil must be pretty nervous to send over this many rats.....Must be the add on se7ensins lol.....Almost as bad as the kid with 4 profiles who wont shutup about WWE

Ben

IrishStyle said:
Evil must be pretty nervous to send over this many rats.....Must be the add on se7ensins lol.....Almost as bad as the kid with 4 profiles who wont shutup about WWE

Haha that is true ;).

But once OD makes these presets.. they will join our side :D

papershoes

IrishStyle said:

I'm offended by your comment. I joined this forum last night right after I purchased a Raven. The guys at Viking would know this considering I use this same username for my email address I made the purchase with.

I did my research before deciding which company to buy a modded controller from, I chose Viking in the end. What I said about the Nomad Controller is true, currently it's probably the only controller that would support an easier way to do a drop shot. Sorry if mentioning Evil Controllers on here bothered you.

yea i have a friend iknow that has a controller from some other company and it has that id really like to see it come to viking360 controllers :)

barrow

IrishStyle said:
...Must be the add on se7ensins lol....
Hate to continue steering this thread off topic but thank god for the se7ensins deal. I had no idea about Viking360 until the se7ensins founder made a post backing them. Now I'm the proud owner of a Raven. (I bought my Raven after owning an Intensafire for less than a month, I couldn't resist.)