[E-S-E]Razer Onza Tournament Edition Controller---(MOD)

Fredrow

Krier023 said:
hey fred. just wondering if you ever finished this project.

Not finished yet.... Kinda got pushed to the side, I had other projects that needed to get finished....

NYjetsNY1 said:
I wanna know if he'll ever finish the viking360 macro - wired - through XCM project :lol:

At least I'm doing projects, instead of just surfing these forums like a troll.... :lol:

NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 said:
I wanna know if he'll ever finish the viking360 macro - wired - through XCM project :lol:

Fredrow said:
At least I'm doing projects, instead of just surfing these forums like a troll.... :lol:

Touché. But you aren't the only one doing projects. Other people do projects without alerting the media.

Krier023

Useful Poster
His point wasn't to alert the media for fame. It was to show fellow viking 360 members the project and work log so that if they are interested in this project to do theselves then there is a spoon fed tutorial. And if other people are doing projects then why aren't they posting them

NYjetsNY1

Krier023 said:
His point wasn't to alert the media for fame. It was to show fellow viking 360 members the project and work log so that if they are interested in this project to do theselves then there is a spoon fed tutorial. And if other people are doing projects then why aren't they posting them

Sorry, I never saw a tutorial I only read some of the odd exclamations, "Yup, Yup, Yup!!!!!! Ge, Ge, Geeeaaahhhh doggy!!!!!"

And I didn't mean for fame. Doesn't have to be for that.

Idk I do some projects but never post them (probably because I'd get laughed at that's how bad they are :p )

Fredrow's definitely got skill in modding, I don't doubt that.

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
Sorry, I never saw a tutorial I only read some of the odd exclamations, "Yup, Yup, Yup!!!!!! Ge, Ge, Geeeaaahhhh doggy!!!!!"

And I didn't mean for fame. Doesn't have to be for that.

Idk I do some projects but never post them (probably because I'd get laughed at that's how bad they are :p )

Fredrow's definitely got skill in modding, I don't doubt that.

First off I wasn't holding a press conference alerting the media about this project. I only posted this project here at the Viki9ng360 community which I have been a huge part of since day one. At first this thread wasn't even going to be a project, I just wanted to show off the Razer Onza controller since it was brought up way earlier in another thread. Then the idea popped into my head to try and mod this controller with a legacy chip. The idea I had of doing this as an open project was to try and get feedback and help from other members in this community.

Sorry NYjets for using odd sayings like, "Yup, Yup, Yup!!!!!! Ge, Ge, Geeeaaahhhh doggy!!!!!"... I will try and sound more like a robot so that I will not offend you and hopefully in return you will stop judging and taking stabs at my craft.....