Every macro i have tried is jamming up

clint

All the jitters, fast gun switcher, 3 round burst. Its always switching to secondary as soon as i let off jitter or sometimes throws the semtex instead reloading. I just got this controller yesterday and have probably loaded 10 different macro sets and the only ones that work good is the l96 fast shoot and hold breath with trigger, akimbo secondaries and turbo knife.

I know its not the hardware its just the game. I made a macro for forza 3 that applys the clutch so you can shift the gears without it and it works great.

Can somebody please help me out with some good macros that are currently working. I want to use the g11 and fal or m14, thanks

penguin

its normal for it to sometimes change to your secondary because its pressing yy or xyy and when u let go its not going to allways be the right amount of yy's if you get what im saying. Not all the guns can be used with the fast switch like kimbo 1911s rockets ect.

edit: never got the bursts to work so idk.

Last edited:

clint

so what do you do when it goes to reload after spraying a clip and it goes to your sec? I get a kill and let off and then it switches to sec and another ememy is right there and I have akimbo 1911s only one on jitter now, I cant switch back to primary most of the time cause it gets stuck on sec over and over when i push Y or throws the semtex.

I just dont know about your answer thats just how it does, unless all the videos on here are edited where it doesnt show the jam ups

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I think you just need to find some core mods you like put them together in your fashion you like them and use your controller that way. Personally i dont use anything more then a rapid fire on my first page with a toggle for it and a dropshot tac switch. Next page is jitter for my spas with a toggle and a rapid fire on one of the tac switches. Then my last page is my jitter for my m16/g11 with a toggle and a tac switch dedicated to rapid fire just in case i need to aim in and not shoot right away

NYjetsNY1

All the jitters, fast gun switcher, 3 round burst. Its always switching to secondary as soon as i let off jitter or sometimes throws the semtex instead reloading. I just got this controller yesterday and have probably loaded 10 different macro sets and the only ones that work good is the l96 fast shoot and hold breath with trigger, akimbo secondaries and turbo knife.

I know its not the hardware its just the game. I made a macro for forza 3 that applys the clutch so you can shift the gears without it and it works great.

Can somebody please help me out with some good macros that are currently working. I want to use the g11 and fal or m14, thanks

Here is what to do. If you are using a 3-rd burst, show me the macro you are using. There must be an issue with it.

The fast gun switcher only works with certain guns. It works great on my fal to pistol. However, FAL to a launcher may not work. That is why I set a tac-switch to toggle my Y button macro so I can turn the fast switcher off when I'm switching to a secondary that isn't a pistol. Also if I throw the semtex and don't have one, I stop using my turbo knife / fast gun switcher.

As far as jitter, use XYY fast for FAL, XYY fast or medium for shotguns.
Use YY slow for M16 or G11. If it reloads, you just hold RT and it cancels the reload and starts jittering. If it switches weapons it is because of what penguin said, "sometimes change to your secondary because its pressing yy or xyy and when u let go its not going to allways be the right amount of yy's"

Basically if it presses y one too many times it goes to the secondary.