Fredrow question

DevDeeG

I did both and still no reply from him. I sent in my controller a month ago for repair and still havent even heard from him nor have controller i know hes legit but its just sketchy

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
He hasnt been on here in a while however you can also send him a message on xbox. He has the same username as he does gamertag.

GJUnLeAsHeD

I did both and still no reply from him. I sent in my controller a month ago for repair and still havent even heard from him nor have controller i know hes legit but its just sketchy
I believe he received a new job so he may be going through moving and other things be patient and he will get back to you.

bagwell358

Thanks odingalt.

I have a macro controller I purchased used that needs repairs but i don't have an email address registered. What can I do?

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks odingalt.

I have a macro controller I purchased used that needs repairs but i don't have an email address registered. What can I do?

From a private party? We don't like to work on second hand controllers, more often than not, the first customer opened up the controller (voiding the warranty), ruined a bunch of stuff, sealed it up and then sold it to an unsuspecting buyer who then can't get their money back and tries to send it to us for repairs :-( If we have to start replacing the entire modchip we would just end up trying to sell you a brand new controller.

Fredrow

So I hqvent been here for a long time now, but this thread really grabbed my attention, so much so I had to respond to this. So this kid who is speaking of me doing a repair for him, I love it how he doesn't tell the whole story!!! You alll are gonna love this one. So I haven't taken on any repair projects in a long time now, but one day a couple months ago I check the mail and what do I find in my mail is a broken controller. Now I'm very confused at this point because I havnt talked to anyone about doing repairs for a long time! I end up looking up the dudes info through my PayPal records and guess when this person talked to me/payed me.? February 2011, I recieved the controller in March 2012. Really it took you 13-months to mail the controller into me? Well the reason why I wasn't taken on repairs at that time is because I was busy with my 9-to-9 job and with life in general so when you mailed in your controller 13-months late I didn't have time to work on it then and then I totally forgot about it. Your controller is done now, and I'm not one to keep/steal a person's items. I know I screwed up on taking so long but non of this would have happened if the controller got to me a month after payment instead of 13 months..... Just saying.....

Apex NuGz

From a private party? We don't like to work on second hand controllers, more often than not, the first customer opened up the controller (voiding the warranty), ruined a bunch of stuff, sealed it up and then sold it to an unsuspecting buyer who then can't get their money back and tries to send it to us for repairs If we have to start replacing the entire modchip we would just end up trying to sell you a brand new controller.

just curious... does the mod chip stay held good inside the controller.. if you dropped it once or twice? i thought i saw somewhere a while ago that the macro chip fits perfectly inside the controller and there is not much soldering to do. my controller still works perfectly proudly had it for 3 years( or whenever i pre-ordered it when first coming out) the question just always lingered in my mind of, what happens if something goes wrong with my controller (not voiding warranty) can i get it repaired.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
deleted post.

Dont feel like releasing my commit on the macro chip. Just know please its a very temperamental chip and i strongly recommend not messing with it. If your warranty is up maybe contact modded matt and if anyone can fix it he can. Thats all Ill say on this subject!

Last edited: