Modes:
Mode 1: Apex RF (Tweaked at 3.25) FAL Fast Reload/Akimbo
Mode 2: RF Hybrid (Tweaked at 3.26) SWAT-556 Fast Reload/Akimbo
Mode 3: Chicom CQB RF (Tweaked at 0.45) Chicom Fast Reload/Akimbo
Mode 4: Jitter XYY (Ultrafast) LT Aim Assist/Akimbo
Mode 5: BL2 Perfect Quickscope LT/DSR-50 Fast Reload/Akimbo
Mode 6: BL2 Perfect Quickscope LT/Ballista Fast Reload/Akimbo

Changelog:

V1.2: Added LT Aim Assist on all Jitter modes.
V2: Added Zombies autoaim, Apex Nugz RF, and a revised SMR RF.
V3: Added Ultrafast Jitter, Perfect Quickscope, DSR-50 Quick Reload, and I fixed the bug in the Jitter Aim Assist where it would just loop indefinitely until you switched modes.
V4: Total overhall: Deleted modes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Repaced mode 2 with a Hybrid RF. Replaced mode 3 with Chicom RF. Replaced mode 4 with Superfast Jitter. Replaced mode 5 with DSR-50 Quickscopes. Replaced mode 6 with Ballista Quickscopes. Akimbo on all modes. Replaced the original Quickscope mod with one created for Black Ops 2.

Attachments

• God's Blops Set v3.vks
    82.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Set 4.0.vks
    76 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

That360Guy

Thanks for this. For the People like me...Could you elaborate as to what guns you use with each mode? Maybe you class Load outs? Some people may be confused about what perk will work / not work with jitter and so on. You're obviously a good player so it be nice to see a little deeper. Thanks for posting this!

Tate24

Is it possible to put jitter on the tac button where it has the toggle on for RT and switch that to another tac? I've been trying to change it but I'm doing something wrong. I have the FAL and then overkill with the shotgun and want to be able to hit the tac for jitter. please let me know what I can do THANKS!

God

Is it possible to put jitter on the tac button where it has the toggle on for RT and switch that to another tac? I've been trying to change it but I'm doing something wrong. I have the FAL and then overkill with the shotgun and want to be able to hit the tac for jitter. please let me know what I can do THANKS!
Far as I know, there has to be a Jitter made specifically for the tac for it to work. But I haven't seen one yet.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im sure it can be done would have to create a whole new jitter macro for it. This jitter lacks the RT macro drawn inthe it for it to operate on a tac. I have made jitter aim assist for the LT to where u can assign rapidfire to the left trigger and it will aim and fire with the pull of the LT and jitter on the RT. I will try to make a tac jitter and if im successful at it ill post it up for people to use.

Update: for anyone reading this I have already made 4 awesome tac jitters u can find them in my ModdingBros sticky thread at the bottom of page #1 in my media folder.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im finding it very problematic to get all the functions working off one tac mainly the RT firing. I have been able to make a jitter that works by holding a tac and RT at the same time but i cant seem to get it to fire and jitter off just the press of one tac. I wont give up yet but its very difficult and i cant promise anything at this point, its looking kinda grim but ill take a few more cracks at it later today.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I have completely updated my jitter mods speeds God for the RT jitters and i now have three tac jitters that are sweet! If u hold tac jitter and LT at the same time u get akimbo jitter which is great for dual 3 round burst pistols or the dual shotgun pistols. Also added what i call double tap where if u tap the jitter tac it will fire two jitter rounds off to save ammo or u can just hold the tac for full jitter. U should check out the ModdingBros sticky thread. I updated and finalized all the macros ive made for this game and put them all in one file to download. Now u dont have to search all through the forums and wonder if a macro will be good or not, at least any ModdingBros macro. So ya check it out and u can have all my best macros in one spot at least till the library is updated!

God

I have completely updated my jitter mods speeds God for the RT jitters and i now have three tac jitters that are sweet! If u hold tac jitter and LT at the same time u get akimbo jitter which is great for dual 3 round burst pistols or the dual shotgun pistols. Also added what i call double tap where if u tap the jitter tac it will fire two jitter rounds off to save ammo or u can just hold the tac for full jitter. U should check out the ModdingBros sticky thread. I updated and finalized all the macros ive made for this game and put them all in one file to download. Now u dont have to search all through the forums and wonder if a macro will be good or not, at least any ModdingBros macro. So ya check it out and u can have all my best macros in one spot at least till the library is updated!
I bought an HD-PVR 2, so I will be making some videos showcasing the mods themselves, and updating my macro set this week. The problem was that I didn't have a working power cord for my computer. Also took down those videos because I didn't like the quality of them. Anyway, I can't wait to see what you've done.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey God how r those mule kick jitters working for u on the RT? just curious cause i originally designed them specifically for a tac button. Also If u diffident Know

I updated my RT Jitter XYYs. I made those ones specifically for the RT. If u have any issues, the regular Jitter XYY might work better to assign to RT. I only

have slow medium and fast made for the Jitter XYY though. U can Find The ultra fast version of my jitter XYY in apex nugz media folder. He came up with

the speed but used my XYY blueprint so I gave him credit for it. Its called BO11 Ill jitter. Also let me know how the fast reloads are working for u. I know the

Fal works good but I made them all in local match and had to slow every fast reload down 2 bars to work online. I haven't extensively tested them all out so

if u get any hicups like pre mature clip loads just slow the YY actions by 1 or 2 bars at most and it will fix them right away. Im sure they all work fine but like

i said earlier I haven't been able to extensively test them all out thoroughly and I would like feedback from people who are using them. Oh P.S all my jitters

are mule kickers meaning If u hold LT the same time as using the jitter be that tac or RT u will get Akimbo jitter. Also U probley already know this but u can

find my 70+ macros i made in my media folder in ModdingBros sticky thread at the bottom of page #1. Just look for the blue underlined link to my media folder

and it has all my updated stuff in there. Every time i come up with something new I update it so the file changes all the time. From your Mod bud Nerdy!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey neverknow295 the jitters god is using I made them and they were intended to be used on a tac button. The tac versions have what i call double tap where 1 tap will fire 2 jitter shots. If u use my normal jitter XYYs then u wont have that problem.

God

Hey God how r those mule kick jitters working for u on the RT? just curious cause i originally designed them specifically for a tac button. Also If u diffident Know

I updated my RT Jitter XYYs. I made those ones specifically for the RT. If u have any issues, the regular Jitter XYY might work better to assign to RT. I only

have slow medium and fast made for the Jitter XYY though. U can Find The ultra fast version of my jitter XYY in apex nugz media folder. He came up with

the speed but used my XYY blueprint so I gave him credit for it. Its called BO11 Ill jitter. Also let me know how the fast reloads are working for u. I know the

Fal works good but I made them all in local match and had to slow every fast reload down 2 bars to work online. I haven't extensively tested them all out so

if u get any hicups like pre mature clip loads just slow the YY actions by 1 or 2 bars at most and it will fix them right away. Im sure they all work fine but like

i said earlier I haven't been able to extensively test them all out thoroughly and I would like feedback from people who are using them. Oh P.S all my jitters

are mule kickers meaning If u hold LT the same time as using the jitter be that tac or RT u will get Akimbo jitter. Also U probley already know this but u can

find my 70+ macros i made in my media folder in ModdingBros sticky thread at the bottom of page #1. Just look for the blue underlined link to my media folder

and it has all my updated stuff in there. Every time i come up with something new I update it so the file changes all the time. From your Mod bud Nerdy!
You know, I haven't actually tested these because my cord broke. Will be getting a new one. This kid named Reporting made his own Jitter that I will see if I can put into the next update depending on it's performance. For now, I've changed them back to what they were previously.

Last edited:

CovertClay

How many SPS is the rapidfire set to on the FAL? I can't get my FAL to fire that fast. The reason I'm asking is because I have a USB ps3 ragnarok.

Status
Not open for further replies.