God's Black Ops 2 Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

How many SPS is the rapidfire set to on the FAL? I can't get my FAL to fire that fast. The reason I'm asking is because I have a USB ps3 ragnarok.
It's been a few days, and nobody has answered you. I suggest asking someone with a Ragnarok. Maybe in a different section.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The ps3 speeds compared to the xbox ragnarok speeds differ. The PS3 is in a class of its own. U will just have to go through and test a bunch of different speeds till you find the ones u want. The portion your asking for speed settings in is the macro section and its too hard to really diagnose a specific sps cause we use a sophisticated macro software editor and the combinations used to make RF's can be to hard to describe a specific sps. Sorry but u will have to find these questions out yourself by trial by error. Basically test over and over different speeds till u get it right them share your findings in the PS3 section.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im curious to why u write tweaked after a lot of macros when u acutually dident tweak anything? Ex. my chicom RF? Its the exact speed as i uploaded it. This also goes for various RFs Ive seen in your loadouts! U will write tweaked in the discription box and u dident change anything! U make it sound like u had some part of improving others macros when u did nothing! This gives a false impression to others who use your loadouts that u played some part in creating these macros. Thats basically playgerizing others hard work. BTW jitter is patched and dosent work anymore! U might want to re update your loadout.

Last edited:

God

Im curious to why u write tweaked after a lot of macros when u acutually dident tweak anything? Ex. my chicom RF? Its the exact speed as i uploaded it. This also goes for various RFs Ive seen in your loadouts! U will write tweaked in the discription box and u dident change anything! U make it sound like u had some part of improving others macros when u did nothing! This gives a false impression to others who use your loadouts that u played some part in creating these macros. Thats basically playgerizing others hard work. BTW jitter is patched and dosent work anymore! U might want to re update your loadout.
That entire paragraph is just you spreading misinformation with fake arguments.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Whats fake about that. Its clear as day. Your going into my macro discription boxes and writting tweaked in parenthesis like u re edited the speed multiplier. So what exactially are u trying to portray out by doing this. This really ****es me off. Ur a forum troll. U are trying to suck credit where it dosent belong. If i had it my way id block u from ever using any of my macros. Come strate with your statements and stop adding extras to things where u did absolutly nothing. U havent contributed nothing to viking like i have. DONT WRITE YOU TWEAKED SOMETHING IF U HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT MACRO! You are falseifying to everyone as if u played a part in it. U are a forum troll nothing more and u have absolutly no respect for the people in the community that make macros for everyone else. STOP PUTTING EXTRAS ON THINGS U HAVE NO PART IN!!!! I would love to hear your explination on this one. Even in your older loadouts u add extas as tweaked where u just copying someone elses loadouts and re packaging it as GODs custom loadouts. LMFAO! Step down off your petistol GOD and admit to everyone your just using other talented macro makers macros that u had no part in creating! All your doing is making vks files off other talented macro makers. U dident tweak nothing!!!!!

you called him out, I would let it go... if it happens again I would contact Odin about it... hes a pretty real and reasonable person.. I wouldnt be surprised if he got rid of him.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

He claims Im falseifing these statements well go to NYjets RF sticky and look at my chicom RF. Its .45 and he claims he tweaked it to .45. Even in his older loadouts he has done this. He cant create macros from scratch like other talented macro makers so he robs their thunder by trying to re package something he had no part in. U have no right to re edit someones macro discription box if u did nothing to it. That gives the notion u played a part in re editing that persons macros. All he has done is make vks files with others macros. He's never made one macro in his loadouts.

I dont need to call him out to odin or anyone. He calling himself out as a fool! let this thread stand out to show everyone how fake he is!

Last edited:

God

Whats fake about that. Its clear as day. Your going into my macro discription boxes and writting tweaked in parenthesis like u re edited the speed multiplier. So what exactially are u trying to portray out by doing this. This really ****es me off. Ur a forum troll. U are trying to suck credit where it dosent belong. If i had it my way id block u from ever using any of my macros. Come strate with your statements and stop adding extras to things where u did absolutly nothing. U havent contributed nothing to viking like i have. DONT WRITE YOU TWEAKED SOMETHING IF U HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT MACRO! You are falseifying to everyone as if u played a part in it. U are a forum troll nothing more and u have absolutly no respect for the people in the community that make macros for everyone else. STOP PUTTING EXTRAS ON THINGS U HAVE NO PART IN!!!! I would love to hear your explination on this one. Even in your older loadouts u add extas as tweaked where u just copying someone elses loadouts and re packaging it as GODs custom loadouts. LMFAO! Step down off your petistol GOD and admit to everyone your just using other talented macro makers macros that u had no part in creating! All your doing is making vks files off other talented macro makers. U dident tweak nothing!!!!!
I never said I tweaked anything. I said it was tweaked. Which it started as a way for me to know what the speed multiplier was, and compare them without having to go to the "Settings tab." Some of them were tweaked and I just copy and pasted it ever since. I never even used the word custom on anything.

you called him out, I would let it go... if it happens again I would contact Odin about it... hes a pretty real and reasonable person.. I wouldnt be surprised if he got rid of him.
You can't call me out on something that is public knowledge. Anyone who uses this software can recognize the macros I am using. Hybrid is mine, but that's it. He's sitting here making a fool of himself and I'm letting him.

God is a joke. He suffers from a inferiority complex, hints GOD lol. He cant get off his own petistol. He claims Im falseifing these statements well go to NYjets RF sticky and look at my chicom RF. Its .45 and he claims he tweaked it to .45. Even in his older loadouts he has done this. He cant create macros from scratch like other talented macro makers so he robs their thunder by trying to re package something he had no part in. U have no right to re edit someones macro discription box if u did nothing to it. That gives the notion u played a part in re editing that persons macros. All he has done is make vks files with others macros. He's never made one macro in his loadouts.

I dont need to call him out to odin or anyone. He calling himself out as a fool! let this thread stand out to show everyone how fake he is!

First off, I hate this name. Secondly, your Chicom was really a last minute thing. I saw that the Jitter was patched, and then I decided I'd give the Chicom a try. Haven't even tested it. I never said I could make macros from scratch, but I probably can.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

U say it started as a way for u to know what the speed multiplier was so u could compare them without going to the setting tab thats why u wrote tweaked in my macro box? This makes no sense! No one re edited my chicom macro so why would u write tweaked after it when it was never re edited??? U know and I know how this looks to other people! Why dident u state all of this when i simply asked why u wrote tweaked after all of my macros? Instead u stated that Im making false statements.

Try to consider the people that make these macros when u post them like this. Why not have a disclaimer in your first post stating these are others macros and u had nothing to do with tweaking them and if they were tweaked by someone else u dont know u should of just stated that this particular macros has been revised by someone else other than the author. To everyone new in the forums or the people who just dont know will just sees it as oh God found a new speed for someone elses macro! All u have done is dodge around my first question to why u wrote tweaked after my macros. Now u decide to put your two cents in after i drilled it out of u. Not everyone will be able to distinguish oh thats apexs macro or Nerdys macro. they will see Tweaked and say oh god tweaked a new speed.

Every time I make a macro or build off someone elses design Imake sure to clearly mark all the right boxes and give credit where credit is due. U should have just stated your reasons in my first explenation and save yourself the conflict im inflicting upon u. When u write Tweaked everyone will see it as a revised macro. Reguardles if u dident state u tweaked them u should of never change the discription boxes in anyones macros in this mannor unless u revised or know who revised the macro! U could of just wrote in your first thread that the macro was revised by someone other than the author. And If u did re edit something u should add that in the discription box stating macro made by so and so and was re editied by god. Honestly I just would of posted them as is and not changed any of the discripion boxes. U could of just awnserd my first question and all of this would of been done with instead u throw out your smug to me claiming im falseifying! I have all right to ask u these question when there my macros your posting as tweaked when clearly they are not!

There is nothing foolish in defending the people who made these macros, its foolish to dodge around questions that pretain to real issues and make lame excusses why u wrote "tweaked" after others macros and not present yourself clearly when u were asked the first time around! Instead I had to beat it out of u. No matter how u look at it it looks as if u had something to do with tweaking others macros. I present a real argument to u and U need to take it seriously reguardless of what your intententions were. It presents the wrong information to people and it needs to be changed!

Last edited:

God

U say it started as a way for u to know what the speed multiplier was so u could compare them without going to the setting tab thats why u wrote tweaked in my macro box? what does the speed multiplier have to do with compairing it agenst other macros? This makes no sense! What u cant read the speed multiplier without writting tweaked in discription box by it??? Its all different with how the macros are drawn out anyway. U know and I know how this looks to other people! Why dident u state this when i simply asked why u wrote tweaked after all of my macros? Instead u stated that Im making false statements. U need to consider the people that make these macros when u post them like this. U should of had a disclaimer in your first post stating these are others macros and u had nothing to do with tweaking them. Everyone else will just sees it as oh God found a new speed for someone elses macro! Instead u dodge around my questions then decide to put your two cents in why u did what u did. So u just think this will correct everything? Every time I make a macro or build off someonelses design I always make sure to give credit where credit is due. Honestly your comparision explination holds no bearing with me. All you had to do was state why u did this in my first explenation and u could have saved yourself the conflict im inflicting upon u. When u write Tweaked everyone will see it as a revised macro. Reguardles if u dident state u tweaked them u should of never changed the discription boxes in anyones macros in this mannor! U are in the wrong and u should do everyone right by erasing tweaked after any macro u dident change. And If u did re edit something u need to add that in the discription box stating macro made by so and so and was re editied by god.

oh ya there is nothing foolish in defending the people who made these macros, its foolish to dodge around questions that pretain to real copyright issues and make lame *** excusses why u wrote tweaked after others macros! U know u should of presented it differently and no matter how u look at it it looks as if u had something to do with tweaking others macros. I present a real argument to u and U need to take it seriously reguardless of what your intententions were. It presents the wrong information to people and it needs to be changed!
I only read the last paragraph because you like writing long rambling sentences that nobody cares about. You forgot that I'm doing this for me and only sharing as an afterthought. I don't want to hear your ****. Okay? Coming out of nowhere and attacking me is really immature. That said, I ain't doing ****. This thread will be deleted before I put your name on anything. So, you should have thought about that before you started being a narky ****.

But yeah. Like I said, some other people made some other things. I'm not going to say that again, so go away and leave me alone.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Thanks for your opinion of me "as if I care". If you dont like it then why dont u cry your way off the forums. Im going to be here always and u will just have to deal with me as I have to deal with u! I just call things it as I see it. Theres no reason for u to not of awnserd my first question. Instead u wanted to push my buttons! I take my macros seriously and I have pride in my work and i want everyone to know where they came from. If you have a problem with me then feel free to stop using or posting up my macros and make your own. When the next title comes out or any new macros I make I will only release my macros through private messaging and I will make sure to personally 86 u from dowloading my macros! U dont desire to use my macros and I will boycott u from ever using any new macro I ever make. Have fun making your own stuff for now on LOL.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
I have no idea what this argument is about but maybe you guys could take it offline. Closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.