Halo MCC Runes

charles

I need the combo RRXYY, I'm still trying out Bonefishers but it's still not working right. Its doing a 4 shot burst instead of 6.

KyleH

I don't have a rune made for doubleshoting yet, but it seems like you have to press the buttons faster than you did in original H2.

charles

I'm trying to just get the combo RRX on the rune. But it will do 5 shots now instead of 6.... Wtf is wrong. I've tried so many speeds!!!! This controller is a very cool idea and everything. But it seems like it's not meant for button combos.... More like call of duty stuff with rapid fire and crap...

charles

But if anyone could get the double shot rune or quad shot rune made for me I would greatly appreciate it.

bonefisher

I'm trying to just get the combo RRX on the rune. But it will do 5 shots now instead of 6.... Wtf is wrong. I've tried so many speeds!!!! This controller is a very cool idea and everything. But it seems like it's not meant for button combos.... More like call of duty stuff with rapid fire and crap...
Do you know how many hours spent trying to make something work that I have put in MILLIONS (figure of speech but close. lol) to walk away at the end the day with nothing DAYS... so tired to try to get right passing out on the chair OUT COLD....waking with new ideas to try and fail MANY.... til all of a sudden the prefect combination of buttons lays out to try of ENDLESS UPLOADS.....satisfaction finally reaches you and gives something to SHARE............PRICELESS!

charles

Yea, it sucks.. Very irritating! I just wish there was something that could explain forge better. Like what does it mean when you pull the X button out 6 lines long, or only 2 lines long. Does the longer the line mean it's just being held down longer or just being tapped over and over? Like I have the double shot but its just shooting 5 bullets... But when I do the double shot myself its 6...

bonefisher

Yea, it sucks.. Very irritating! I just wish there was something that could explain forge better. Like what does it mean when you pull the X button out 6 lines long, or only 2 lines long. Does the longer the line mean it's just being held down longer or just being tapped over and over? Like I have the double shot but its just shooting 5 bullets... But when I do the double shot myself its 6...
Where you put it is how fast it is and the length that you draw it is how long you hold the button....

charles

Okay gotcha, so should I maybe move the buttons around in the forge? The one you posted for RRXYYRR? Like move them more spaces forward? Would that make a difference? Cause I have the RRX Setup with the 6 spaces, and it does the double shot everytime on Play once, But it shoots 5 shots instead of 6, so is the combo playing to fast and canceling the last bullet?

charles

Here is the RRX, it does double shot 5 bullets but I need it to do 6, can you tell me what I may need to change around, cause speed isnt it.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 19

charles

Okay I will try them when I get home, has anyone tried these out yet? And Drastic is it loop or Play once? Also does it have the YY or just The RRX? Also is it shooting 6 bullets at once?

KyleH

amp can you give us the speeds that you are using, or give us a couple screenshots?
I am going to make one for bump and jump, on tac4, loop until released and play once more