Halo MCC Runes

Try this one bxb is assigned to tac 2. Bxrrx is assigned to tac4. Quadshot is assigned to RB. Rapid fire is assigned to RT. D-pad down will turn RF on and off. D-pad left is for bxb. D-pad right is for quadshot on and off. Dpad up is for bxrrx. I play on Default settings for Halo 2 Classic. Not default recon. This is the pack i am currently using. The quadshot and bxrrx still only fires 5 shots, however the bxrrx does an automatic reload after using.
For the bxb you can continously hold the tac 2 button in. For the quadshot on RB you can do the same.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I just rented this game and I'm going to use my controller max USB via 360 macro controller to try to crack this quad shot! I'm going to give it my best to help u guys and gals figure this out.

So I just rented this game and I'm going to use my controller max USB via 360 macro controller to try to crack this quad shot! I'm going to give it my best to help u guys and gals figure this out.
Awesome, Thanks, nerdy. If we could get a working Halo gamepack for the berserker Odin would probably have to hire more people to make the berserkers. I see alot of people looking for halo modded controllers.

desche188

i thought we got the quad shot ages ago mine fires 6 bullets all i need is an XSV script to continue going. i have only got it to single press loop

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
No there has been no successful loop made yet
If u have a single shot quad shot u pretty much have the same setup as the cornusmax guys. Try to add a 160 to 200 ms delay in your single shot quad shot. That might hit the timing needed between reloop. I tried to get it down and I was only successful in private match to get a working one. Online I had no luck. I only had the game for two days and only got about two hrs to play with it so I did not get very far. I'm sure eventually u will ring that sweet spot.