halo reach problems random grenade toss

fathersin

So whats the verdict then is it hardware or software? Either way it totally sucks I can't do team snipers and alot of the time I'll be having a good game only to have controller bug out and basically screw me over.

Fredrow

fathersin said:
So whats the verdict then is it hardware or software? Either way it totally sucks I can't do team snipers and alot of the time I'll be having a good game only to have controller bug out and basically screw me over.

Well I figured out about the PnC problem. I should have followed my first thought, instead of following the wiring diagram. So if you want to mail it back to me I can fix re-wire it for you, it will take me about 5 min to fix......

But I still don't know about this random grenade toss stuff..... I haven't played any of the Halo games.... So I don't what to tell you about that.....

IrishStyle

fathersin said:
Will the new Viking have the grenade toss problem?

I would think not considering Odin was suprised to hear about it on the legacy controller. I am sure he will be testing it out before release.

fathersin

Some people don't have the problem with there controllers though which means there must be something diffrent with those controller and the ones that are doing the ghost clicking.

odingalt

Staff member
PS3andCOD said:
Are all the problematic ones matrix tyr's hands?

That's probably the best guess right now, at one point in around October 2009 we re-adjusted the sensitivity levels on most of our drivers, I'm wondering if the Tyr's Hand didn't get the update or if because of the PnC problem it's not getting the normal amount of juice or something. Sensitivity levels and battery and power all go hand in hand.

Which driver(s) are you having the tossing problem on again? It shouldn't happen on all drivers if this was the case.

fathersin

Every driver 1-8 whats wierd is the closer I get to having batteries dead the less and less I have the problem but fresh batteries in the controller is hell for about the first hour.