HELP please. I can't seem to get 2 seperate lines on R trigger for rapid fire.

I have used Forge and the older Macro editor, so this is not new to me, but for some reason I can't get two seperate lines on the R trigger timeline to create a certain rapid fire sequence.

Also, when I try to set the direction on an analog stick timeline, there is no line attached to the crosshair, only a crosshair.

Am I missing something here?

A step by step mouse button click instructions of how to do this would be appreciated. Like I said above, I have built these types of simple runes/macros before but for some reason the timeline circles aren't cooperating.

modded matt

I think you may be trolling me, but here goes...

here is a tut for rapid fire: http://www.viking360.com/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-make-simple-rapid-fire-rune.6106/

What do you mean two separate lines? there is only one trigger, so there is only one line activated in different times on the editor. so make one like, move your mouse over and click again. when you clikc the timeline editor, for RT it makes a short line with a bubble at each end. Grab the right bubble and pull it to the right to extend the hold time. click the bubble to adjust the trigger pull sensitivity.

the sticks are very similar, when you click the editor for a stick, it brings up a short bar with a bubble at each end just like the trigger. grab one bubble and move it to the right to extend the hold time. now DOUBLE click on the bubble and a big red circle pops up, drag your line by moving your mouse to the direction you want it in. remember the left bubble is the stick start position and the right bubble is the end position.

bonefisher

Look in the Advanced Warfare at my rapid fires I posted for the RT....On the direction there is no line you make the line by click and drag where you want it.....I think if you look on you tube Odingalt made some videos to look at.. sorry for short message and full instructions but real busy a the moment!

Look in the Advanced Warfare at my rapid fires I posted for the RT....On the direction there is no line you make the line by click and drag where you want it.....I think if you look on you tube Odingalt made some videos to look at.. sorry for short message and full instructions but real busy a the moment!

I am actually trying to re-create one of your AW M-14 rapid fires that you posted. The R trigger rapid fire you made has two seperate lines with bubbles at the end of each on the R trigger timeline. I have tried everything to re-create those (2) seperate lines with bubbles on the same R trigger timeline but forge keeps adding bubbles on the one line, not making a seperate line with bubbles at each end, like your M14 pic showed.

I think you may be trolling me, but here goes...

here is a tut for rapid fire: http://www.viking360.com/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-make-simple-rapid-fire-rune.6106/

What do you mean two separate lines? there is only one trigger, so there is only one line activated in different times on the editor. so make one like, move your mouse over and click again. when you clikc the timeline editor, for RT it makes a short line with a bubble at each end. Grab the right bubble and pull it to the right to extend the hold time. click the bubble to adjust the trigger pull sensitivity.

the sticks are very similar, when you click the editor for a stick, it brings up a short bar with a bubble at each end just like the trigger. grab one bubble and move it to the right to extend the hold time. now DOUBLE click on the bubble and a big red circle pops up, drag your line by moving your mouse to the direction you want it in. remember the left bubble is the stick start position and the right bubble is the end position.

Thank you for the detailed description of creating direction with the stick but unfortunately all I get when double left clicking mouse is the red bubble and a crosshair (no white line when I move the crosshair as I normally would get). I have created a stick macro before with no issues, but for some reason this forge is not giving me anything but a crosshair.....no line no matter what I do with the crosshair.

bonefisher

I am actually trying to re-create one of your AW M-14 rapid fires that you posted. The R trigger rapid fire you made has two seperate lines with bubbles at the end of each on the R trigger timeline. I have tried everything to re-create those (2) seperate lines with bubbles on the same R trigger timeline but forge keeps adding bubbles on the one line, not making a seperate line with bubbles at each end, like your M14 pic showed.
Does this happen when you drag out the slide bar on the triggers? If this is the problem soon as it adds two bubbles hit delete and they should go away... It's because when you slide it and drag your mouse off the slider it will do it every time.

by the way, I own two Macro's and the newer xbx1 berserker and have made numerous macro's for both. In fact, I just opened up the Macro software to create a dummy macro to make sure bubbles and lines working as they should, and there is no problem there. But, when I try to do same with Forge....problems as described above.

Does this happen when you drag out the slide bar on the triggers? If this is the problem soon as it adds two bubbles hit delete and they should go away... It's because when you slide it and drag your mouse off the slider it will do it every time.

No, I can create one bar with bubbles at each end, dragging it as wide or short as I like with no problem. Its when I try to create a new line with a bubble at each end on same timeline as the first line with a bubble at each end that I have a problem. After I create the first line with bubbles at each end, as you have done with your M14 rapid fire, I then move pointer to a new area on timeline (same timeline as the first line with bubbles at each end. I click to start a new line with a bubble at each end, but instead of getting a new line, it simply adds two bubbles inside the existing line with bubble at each end. I can delete the new bubbles it wrongly places within the first line, but can't figure out for the life of me how to create the seperate line with bubble at each end as you have done on your M14 timeline rapid fire.

I can easily create two or multiple line with bubbles in the old Macro software. Quick and easy to do, but this Forge software isn't allowing me to do the same. I think something is not working correctly within the Forge software

bonefisher

I can easily create two or multiple line with bubbles in the old Macro software. Quick and easy to do, but this Forge software isn't allowing me to do the same. I think something is not working correctly within the Forge software
You drawing them far apart from one another?

once I created the first line everytime I take the pointer to create a new line and click anywhere (close or far) from the first line, it keeps sticking the two new bubbles within the first line with bubbles.

I have no problem making as many lines with bubbles at each end with the Macro software, but when I try the same in Forge, it always sticks the new line I am trying to make within the first line

all I am doing is clicking on the timeline to create the first line with bubbles at each end. Then, I simply drag the right bubble wherever I want. But, when I try to create a new line on the timeline (so I can re-create your two lines with bubbles at each end M14 rapid fire) it won't do it, no matter where I try to start a new line on the timeline. It will always stick the new line within the first one. Am I missing something here with the Forge vs Macro software when it comes to simply building a line then adding another for rapid fire. This is ridiculous.

You tried dragging the other line out of the first one?

yes, I tried dragging either one of the bubbles that are stuck inside the first line with bubbles and all it does is either move the whole line left or right OR it will move the new bubbles within the first line with end bubbles within the first line

Did you download software off the Viking site or got it through email?

you are being kind and helpful with your time, I appreciate it. Can you describe to me exactly what you did to create two seperate lines for the M14 rapid fire using the mouse (left click right click etc.) Once you made the first line with bubbles, what did you do to create the 2nd one? (take pointer and click on timeline somewhere as you do to create the first?) I did that but it will stick it within the first line. Any detailed mouse clicking description would be of great help. What is odd is that I can create what I want in the old Macro software with no issue, but when I try to do same with Forge....it isn't working