HELP please. I can't seem to get 2 seperate lines on R trigger for rapid fire.

bonefisher

click to make dots (aka bubbles) drag line from 0s to 0.05 release mouse... then click a line at 0.15s then drag the line to 0.2s .... then adjust the trigger slide bars to all the way to skinny end. The dots should be white when done.... Then on the speed bar up above that there is the number in there that I high light it and type 3.5 then I save and done..

here the best I can do.... crappy video but you get the deal...https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9dwtaqlh5amuf7/20141111_131352.mp4?dl=0

Thanks Matt for taking the trouble to put together the video. The exact steps you have taken to create the R trigger rapid fire is what I have been doing over and over, but what happens in the Forge for me is different. After creating the first line with bubbles, when I go to click to the right to create a new line just as in your video, it automatically places the new line with bubbles within the first line that was created and cannot be edited to be broken apart from the first line. The new line bubbles can adjust or be deleted but will not adjust outside the first line that was created.

As for the L/R stick, just as in your video, I create the rune but when I go to drag a line with crosshair, I get no line, just crosshair. Just to make sure its not me making some mistake in the Forge I have gone back into the original Macro software to create a R trigger rapid fire like Bones did and did a L/R stick directional drag. Doing both I had no problems, very easy, just as remember.

My conclusion is that there is something wrong with the Forge or it doesn't play nice with my laptop running Vista pro. I even reloaded the Forge page and tried many times to create the rune(s) but same problem.

I have created multiple runes and pack within Forge but never remember having this odd problem with the above mentioned.

Not sure what to do now. I tried logging into Forge on my Win7 Pro laptop to try it there but can't remember my password, it was auto saved on the other laptop. I tried having the system reset my password but so far no email or contact.

Thank you for your help, not sure what I can do to fix at this point.

click to make dots (aka bubbles) drag line from 0s to 0.05 release mouse... then click a line at 0.15s then drag the line to 0.2s .... then adjust the trigger slide bars to all the way to skinny end. The dots should be white when done.... Then on the speed bar up above that there is the number in there that I high light it and type 3.5 then I save and done..

Thanks Bonfisher for your help and replies. I have been doing exactly what you and Matt have described before and after posting the original problem, but still not getting the results as I should be.

My conclusion is Forge not working on my end properly or doesn't like Vista Pro

UPDATE: I logged into Forge on my Win7 bootcamp MacPro. I did this using both Firefox and IE. I normally use Firefox.

When I tried to create the R trigger rapid fire I kept getting the same issue as before (described above). I then tried logging into Forge using Google Chrome.

Guess what, it works just fine.

I don't know if Odingalt is aware of this glitch but something to look into. I can't imagine I am the first to run across this issue.

Anyways, thanks to Bonefisher and Matt taking the time to help me in this matter. Turns out I was doing everything correct from the start, its the Forge not acting nice with Firefox or IE.

odingalt

Staff member
Need more information to be of any help.

What is your operating system and o/s version?
What is your browser and browser version?
What screen resolution are you running?