Help with my sleeper

liamrocks816

About 2 month ago now, I bought a sleeper.

Ever since I had it, after about 30-60 minutes of gameplay, when I try to switch modes, it won't work.
Also when I try to turn them on and off it won't work.
Then when I try to fix it. I take out the battery pack, and put it back in, it still doesn't work. I have to turn off my xbox for like 2 hours, then the controller will start working again.

It has brand new batteries in. So batteries are not the problem.

I may be putting this in the wrong section, I'm not sure, but it says tech support. So hopefully I am

And hopefully someone can help me with this. Thanks

Liam,

Ben

Try connecting your controller to the PC by putting it in bootloader mode & then open the HID Bootloader & click the erase button, then tick the check box on there and re-program it with your desired preset.

liamrocks816

Ben. said:
Try connecting your controller to the PC by putting it in bootloader mode & then open the HID Bootloader & click the erase button, then tick the check box on there and re-program it with your desired preset.

Thank you so much ben, you may have just made my day. Controller is going strong, hopefully something like this won't happen again, and i can keep pwning with my controller :)

liamrocks816

Ben. said:
No worries :)

Let us know if you have any more issues! :)

Thanks, one question though.

Do you how I should set my sleepers buttons? Like to turn the modes on and off. Because i'm trying to switch modes with X+sync, and it's not switching. But the 2nd modes works, and turning mode 1 on works.

EDIT - think i found a working combination, thanks for helping though ben.
Another edit - nvm, still having problems with the buttons.

liamrocks816

Ben. said:
As in the X button is not being picked up by the chip? (Try running the Button Test Code

You could always try "A + Sync Button"

This is the combination i'm using.

Mode 1 - To toggle - Left trigger + sync
Mode 1 - Change slot - A + sync

Mode 2 - To toggle - Right trigger + sync
Mode 2 - Change slot - B + sync ( I changed from X to B, thinking it would do some difference. )

I don't think its being picked up by the chip.

liamrocks816

Still not working,
no matter what i try.

Is there a certain button combination to use to switch modes that will work? idk how to fix this.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

liamrocks816 said:
About 2 month ago now, I bought a sleeper.

Ever since I had it, after about 30-60 minutes of gameplay, when I try to switch modes, it won't work.
Also when I try to turn them on and off it won't work.
Then when I try to fix it. I take out the battery pack, and put it back in, it still doesn't work. I have to turn off my xbox for like 2 hours, then the controller will start working again.

It has brand new batteries in. So batteries are not the problem.

I may be putting this in the wrong section, I'm not sure, but it says tech support. So hopefully I am

And hopefully someone can help me with this. Thanks

Liam,
are you using the preset editor?
if you are what version?

Fredrow

Have you tried to go back and just re-flash one of the pre-made drivers yet? I think you should? If you could give that a try and then post your results on the performance of the controller.

modded matt

as fred said, stop using the editor to make your own hex. you need to use the pre made hex (use either the all in one code or the works code) when doing so, you need to click the box in the programing window which states " allow word bit programing" and put one of our premade hex on it. end programing, reset the device, and I assure you your problem will go away. then after updating the word programing with one of our hex codes, you wil never need to click the allow word programing again (infact dont!!) and you can then reprogram your controller with your custon hex.

liamrocks816

Still having same issues with my made hexs,
but with the one that u guys made, when i try to connect my controller to my computer, it doesnt reconize it now..