I need help !!!!

odingalt

Staff member
"Tweening" on analogs doesn't work properly until the next firmware update, unsure if it is causing the behavior you are describing but I'll take a look into it while I'm fixing up the tweening. Sorry for the delay, been out with sinus infection, took all the energy I had to finish up those two webcasts last weekend, missed work yesterday, and of course after being AWOL 5 days in a row the helpdesk and the shop were a mess so instead of working on Berserker today I had to spend the whole day answering support tickets and dealing with other misc. fire drills. :-x Can't ever seem to get caught up..

JIM WALKER

"Tweening" on analogs doesn't work properly until the next firmware update, unsure if it is causing the behavior you are describing but I'll take a look into it while I'm fixing up the tweening. Sorry for the delay, been out with sinus infection, took all the energy I had to finish up those two webcasts last weekend, missed work yesterday, and of course after being AWOL 5 days in a row the helpdesk and the shop were a mess so instead of working on Berserker today I had to spend the whole day answering support tickets and dealing with other misc. fire drills. :-x Can't ever seem to get caught up..

Tweening (lovely expression, lol) does seem to describe the issue, so will wait for the update. Sorry to hear you are not well, had the sinus issue a few times myself, effects are always underestimated, get well soon ... and thank you for the hard work ...