I want to buy one but the site is downnnnnnnnnnnnn!

rdh1995

I have done my homework and decided to get the best.....so can i please have a number to call or someone please tell me when this site will open so I CAN BUY ONE FOR MY SONS B DAY! Thank you!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

they now are updating to the Viking 2.0.....the new chip is capable of all the same features....please wait for the new site September 3

Itz CHARLEY

Wow this is the 3rd. it will be up later today. I believe they are only doing pre-orders when the site opens so if that is true you can buy it now but it wont be shipped out immediately... you may get the first Viking 2 controller though :)

rdh1995

do you know if why they aren't making the other versions? are they having problems or are they just making them better and trying to get more sales? yes today is the 3rd......just my luck.....i waited months for his birthday to research the market and made my mind up yesterday only to find the site down........does anyone know anything about evil gamingmods? just curious.....i wonder how long the presale wait will be.....any idea when the new ones will hit the market? i really appreciate you taking the time.......

Krier023

Useful Poster
Nah evil is poop. their stuff is way overpriced and dont have near the capabilities of a viking. if you want to buy one of the legacy controllers(duo) i have a friend selling one, but the new viking will be soo much better.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

rdh1995 said:
do you know if why they aren't making the other versions? are they having problems or are they just making them better and trying to get more sales? yes today is the 3rd......just my luck.....i waited months for his birthday to research the market and made my mind up yesterday only to find the site down........does anyone know anything about evil gamingmods? just curious.....i wonder how long the presale wait will be.....any idea when the new ones will hit the market? i really appreciate you taking the time.......
evil is horrible.....to do mw2 rapid fire you need to double tap the trigger to get rapid fire going.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The new one ships October first... Maybe Fredrow at east seattle electronics can still sell you a raven if you need it right now...

odingalt

Staff member
That is the best suggestion, if you know which Legacy product you would like to have, hit up Chris with http://east-seattle-electronics.com He used to work for us before we moved to another city; he opened his own custom controller shop installing the viking modchips.

rdh1995

i want to thank all of you who took the time to answer my questions......I have been on the new site and wish I could get one sooner then Oct. 1 so I did take a couple of your advice and sent an email to E.S.E. and asked if they can possibly get me one sooner......I'm really want a Viking but will take the older Raven Model....By the way you guys took the time to help me I can see that this is a company that cares.....I will be getting one of the Vikings for myself as soon as I can ......Thanks again for helping me get my awesome son the best modded controller on the market.....I' m glad i spent the days I did viewing the hundreds of youtube videos and visiting all the sites I did......I hope Viking 360 has a long and prosperous career....I will be sure to let all the serious gamers I know about your company.......This new Viking is Sick,beast,whacked,innovative and will obviously be the hit it should be......Good job and thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BrazilianNUTZ and son BRAZILIAN910