Is snaking patched in multiplayer

Cosmic_Hax

Just tested it and it still work lol.
Could you please send me a link to YOUR snaking mod for mutiplayer? cuz whenever i try and use mine it never works for me in multiplayer :( just shows i keep crouching...

PS: What part of oregon you live at?? i live in Hillsboro :)

NYjetsNY1

Could you please send me a link to YOUR snaking mod for mutiplayer? cuz whenever i try and use mine it never works for me in multiplayer :( just shows i keep crouching...

PS: What part of oregon you live at?? i live in Hillsboro :)

Yeah same problem here

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey Cosmix hax yea im from keizer oregon but i work all over oregon and washington. Try to download NY jets 2nd beta invincibility snake. Also remember when you r snaking it will look on your screen that your just crouching up and down. Go to multiplayer and snake around till someone kills u then watch the playback screen. If it shows u moving around on your stomach then you are snaking. Thats how everyone else will see your player move, its just different looking on your screen. Hope this kinda makes sense to u. Also this should technically make u immune to sentry guns and attack dogs!

NYjetsNY1

Yeah - brian I understand how snaking works - but in multiplayer when I watch killcams I am no longer snaking just crouching. They patched the snaking glitch at least for me. 2 days ago I could snake no problem in multiplayer, however, they've patched it at least for me. It works in local, it works in custom games, but multiplayer it does not work anymore! At least for me.

Still works in zombies too.

Paulpkyou

It works somewhat in zombies, but doesn't work in multiplayer anymore.
Can't believe it was patched before i got to use it with my macro. :mad:

Last edited:

Flyersx28

Well actually kinda of patched...my guys is staying prone behind a barrier but looks like he having a hard time stayiing down then will eventually pop back up...so maybe still a way around since he still is kinda of snaking?

tlrsilver

well im selling my xbox

i hate bo2 but snaking made it fun 21-2 on search. now it still works somewhat if your not moving behind something. but that is useless

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
that's to bad at least that was the only thing patched. it would really suck if they patched jitter on this game. I have already got a lot of complaints from it. I was playing search and destroy and i killed the whole other team 2 times in a row and they were telling everyone to report me for cheating. Needles to say they were pretty ticked off!